Traveling (airlines) with your pv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromeadae

Jan 7, 2010
For those of you that have traveled via the airlines with your pv, I have some questions.

Did you take your pcc with you and if so where did you store it? On you, in your carry on or purse? In your luggage?

The pv itself, again did you carry it on you? In your carry on or purse? or luggage?

Was it assembled or disassembled?

Did you have any problems with security?

Where did you have your ejuice? or filled carts?

Any suggestions will be appreciated :)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego

Firechief2

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Edmonton
For those of you that have traveled via the airlines with your pv, I have some questions.

Did you take your pcc with you and if so where did you store it? On you, in your carry on or purse? In your luggage? Carried in my shirt pocket and placed it in the plastic tray along with PV, Keys, coins etc.

The pv itself, again did you carry it on you? In your carry on or purse? or luggage?

Was it assembled or disassembled? Left everything assembled

Did you have any problems with security?None - they didn't give it a second look

Where did you have your ejuice? or filled carts? -I had two prefilled carts and a very small container of juice in a plastic bag as outlined in TSA's requirements - again there was no comment by security. TSA seemed very aware of what an e-cig was.
Any suggestions will be appreciated :)
As a side-note -- one of the flights was on Delta and in their in-flight magazine was a notice that said "this is a nonsmoking flight including e-cigarettes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread