Not open for further replies.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Hi

Nope - that never was passed. It's still up to individual establishments to make up their own rules about whether vaping is allowed on sight or not. There are no general rules or bans about vaping in public.

See here for general travel info. ~> Travel and E-Cig You just have to follow TSA liquids rules for any other type of liquid in carry on. Stick to 30 ml bottles, they have to go in your liquids bag for screening, and as long as you stay below the total allowed for liquids you won't have any problems. Batteries go in your PV and/or in appropriate plastic battery boxes. Again - carry on - not in checked baggage.

Globetrotter

Jan 9, 2015
Worldwide
Can't help with the Boston question, I don't ever fly into there. As far as your other question, I fly with my "travel kit" in my backpack all the time. Usually I have two 15ml bottles of liquid, spare tank, coils and batteries and never get hassled through security for that. BUT they always inspect my iVP mini and tank after it passes through the X-ray. Usually I carry a pelican case in my checked luggage with 100-150 ml (sometimes I'm overseas for a month at a time) of fluid and I've never had any problems. I will warn you though, some tanks and some of the plastic fluid bottles have leaked on me. Just check your caps or throw them in sandwich bags before flying. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread