Travis@ Vapor Junction ~ Give that man a raise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renro

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
New England
:) Serious.

He's been amazing in his support and patience. Vapor Junction has a 3 month warranty on their Leo atty's! THREE MONTHS! And you can't beat the prices, but WOW - the customer service is stellar.

I know and am in awe of the industry-wide level of quality customer service in the e-cigarette business, honestly, as an industry, no one beats vapor vendors. But to then get a company that actually cares about your personal vaping experience and puts those cares into actions and stands behind their product - I am blown away. Vapor junction is a 5-star vendor in a 5-star industry.

I've had the bad luck of blowing through a few (5) :oops: atty's in less than a month (it's an anomaly, the Leo is durable) and they've ALL been replaced free of charge - no hassle, no questions asked.

Travis has been basically holding my hand for the past month teaching me the ins and outs of the LEO and today (Sunday-not his work day) he called to make sure that everything was in order. In my mind he's earned at least a good commission for the weekly e-mails, phone calls, quick replacements and instructions. He's made me feel like a valued customer, just words to most, but a new experience for me and MUCH appreciated.

Vapor Junction is the first place I look for all my vaping needs. I'll be a customer for life.

I don't get freebies and i don't know anyone there, so it's not like that. I'm just bowled over (weekly) by their customer care and want others to give them business...
...and to get Travis a raise :)

Thanks Travis and thank you Vapor junction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread