Unflavoured juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

curious8

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
San Anselmo, CA, USA
I get my ready to vape mix from ecigexpress, you can add flavors or vape it plain.
Thanks dennims, good referral - they were very quick and helpful on chat. I'm deciding between ecigexpress and LNW - ruled out Nicotine River as selections too limited and liquid nic comes from China, India or Poland (vs U.S.)

Reactions: stols001

curious8

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
San Anselmo, CA, USA
Hover over the little tab on the LNW page that says nicotine,they have 1,2,3,6,12,18,24mg and up that you can pick the pg/vg ratio you want.If you use a mg they have listed,then get it in the pg/vg ratio you want and it's ready to vape.They have from 100% pg,90pg,etc.,then they also have 100vg,90vg,etc.
Thanks much b.m. - appreciate the help and
And thanks score69 for the LNW info

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    Turns out, after all this searching for flavours I can vape, I prefer unflavoured.

Just got me wondering about other people who use unflavoured, is it because you prefer it or, why?

The other thing about vaping only flavourless is you really only need one tank and mod and you are set to go, I have two mods and tanks in the post on the way, Monday delivery. Im sitting here happily puffing away flavourless and with the gear I have trying to figure out why I bought them :D

I prefer unflavored:

- It is real easy to make
    - It does not clog up my coils/atomizers
    - It tastes the same no matter which "puff" I'm on

I still keep lots of mods+tanks outfitted with unflavored. I keep two types, one about 7mg and the other about 18mg.

I will use flavored juices from time to time in BF/Squonker setups however I get "vapors tounge" very quickly and the taste/flavor goes away as quick.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    I mix up 300ml of unflavored juice with nic in 100ml glass bottles as needed. I normally mix about six 50ml bottles of various flavors in 60ml glass for shake room when I do a mixing session. The unflavored juice is good to vape by itself as well as for mixing new flavors between mix sessions.

listopencil

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2017
    In Partibus Infidelium
    I bought a gallon of unflavored juice to try it out earlier this year. I grabbed 50/50@18mgs from Nicotine River because, at $50 with free shipping, it was cheaper than my average juice order. Turns out that it works for me. I think my brain just decided that I was vaping a very, very clean cigarette flavor after a short while. I have been using it ever since and giving away my old flavored stuff.

silkakc

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 19, 2010
    Canandaigua, NY
    I've been vaping unflavored for 4 years now. I love the flavored juices and have easily $150 in DIY supplies but the flavorings bother my stomach! They must be acidic because that's what sets off my gastritis. I love Liberty Flights nicotine for unflavored because it's slightly peppery with no other taste.

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread