Upgrade after using Halo G6

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinboy

Jan 7, 2014
Princeton, NJ
Hello everyone,
I had bought Halo G6 starters kit for my gf.
She has quit smoking since then, but there are some concerns which i have.

1) She says that Halo G6 doesn't give her the hit she wants when she is looking for the kick.
At times she has smoked the G6 for about an hour at a stretch and was not satisfied with the experience.
Rest of the times when she wants to vap just to get the feel of smoking, it works fine.

I bought the Halo G6 coz she wanted something that looks like a cigarette so that she can use it in social environments.
However when she is home, she doesnt mind using a bigger setup which gives her a better vaping experience and the hit that she is looking for.

Based on my limited understanding, i think I should be looking to buy a bigger setup.

Can you give me your opinion as to what I should be looking to upgrade to ?

FYI - she uses 12mg nicotine (100%VG) in the Halo G6 currently

Thanks
Vin

Last edited:

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
The easiest thing to do is to head back to the Halo website and pick up a Triton Variable Voltage battery, USB charger, and one of their tanks.

The Halo Triton battery will work with all of her G6 stuff, but it puts out a LOT more power, and with the VV she can adjust the voltage to suit her tastes. More power means more vapor. Also, the tank will give her the ability to hold about a full day's worth of liquid at once so she won't have to change carts of refill it more than once a day.

The battery is $30. Charger and tanks are $8 each. You may want to pick up a $12.50 pack of spare coils for the tank too.

Or just get her the $65 Halo Triton starter kit which comes with two 650 mAh batteries, two tanks, USB charger, and the wall adapter. The only downside to that is they don't have any starter kits with variable voltage batteries, but even the standard Halo batteries will provide a LOT more power and vapor than the G6 batteries do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread