Status
Not open for further replies.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
I love my ipv4s!!♡♡ incredible battery life! upgradable firmware, easy access no screw battery back, runs kanthal, titanium, and nickle wire. fires down to .1 sub ohm. nice display, great price, feels great in hand. works perfectly. has the new Yihi chip, no issues whatsoever.also 120 watts. memory to your favorite settings. I have had the ipv, ipv2, ipv3,and now the ipv4S and I NEVER had ANY problems with ANY of them. in fact I used them until a new model came out I wanted. They are sturdy! I've dropped my ipv3 about 100 times and it never damaged the unit! the yihi chip that controlled the readings is ALWAYS spot on. I can HIGHLY RECOMMENDED the IPV4S!! It's been a wonderful unit! hope this helps. you won't regret getting the ipv4s. I know I dont.

Pouf

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2015
Fine City
Initially shortlisted Cloupor GT, which is selling around the same (blackmarket)price as m80 plus, it seems to be better since it's dual battery as well even though it only hits 80watts max. Haven't been reading much good stuff about it in the ecf though..

@realsis thanks for the review! yeh at this point really considering to just burst my budget a little and go straight for the ipv4s..hopefully wont be needing another mod too soon haha.

VCross

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Yucaipa, California
I'd actually recommend the IPV 4S as opposed to the D2 since the D2 doesn't have upgradeable firmware and the 4S will give you the option for temp control if that's something you want to try out in the future whereas the M80+ doesn't. Another good contender is the EVic mini. Replaceable batteries are always a plus that way you don't have to junk your whole mod when the batteries inevitably die. Also the SX Mini is a very good mod as well. I don't know if you have the budget for it but if you do, definitely check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread