URGENT!!! New juice needed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
For some reason your request reminds me of an email I just got (from a long time friend who happens to be female) about the difference between "guts & balls":

Guts or Balls.

There is a medical distinction. We've all heard about people having guts or balls, but do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definitions are listed below:

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: 'Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?'

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ... and having the balls to say: 'You're next, Chubby.'

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions.

Medically speaking there is no difference in the outcome. Both result in death.

For some reason your request reminds me of an email I just got (from a long time friend who happens to be female) about the difference between "guts & balls":

Guts or Balls.

There is a medical distinction. We've all heard about people having guts or balls, but do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definitions are listed below:

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: 'Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?'

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ... and having the balls to say: 'You're next, Chubby.'

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions.

Medically speaking there is no difference in the outcome. Both result in death.

hahah I just sent that to a few of my friends, I know they'll get a kick out of it.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Happily, just take your .... kicking! I assume you have been married a while, what were you thinking!
The proper response to a lady being out of sorts is:
A) Honey, would you like to go out to eat tonight?
B) Sweetheart, maybe you need to eat something..maybe you are losing too much weight!
C) Dear, what did I do wrong? I am so sorry.
After she gets over the shock, you may find yourself with a very sweet wife!:hubba:

Good luck!

happily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
anchorage, ak
lol I love the Happily Forum name kinda ironic lol guessing it isn't "Happily Married" well at least not tonight :p

I've always said in order for 2 people to live together one of them has to give up their dreams. This started as a joke but the more I think about it, the more it might be a good idea.

On a more serious note: What happens when a man takes a midol. Does the medicine get confused?

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
ROFLMAO at OP and all replies. Priceless! :D;)

Thanks for the laugh!

On a side note, I was lucky, I never experienced the midol need.

However, I had a female employee that needed midol anywhere from 28-31 days a month, depending on which month it was. She called it PMS and I silently called it something else. 8-o

Kaston

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2008
Texas, USA
Any suppliers know of/ or interested in making nicquid with MIDOL in it? If there was some sneaky way of administering it, it would be much easier than taking an @$$ chewing just for suggesting someone take one.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Actually, Midol does NOT stop cramps that cause women to become irritable. The ONLY thing to do that is to break up the blood clot causing the cramp vis-a-vis an orgasm! I am not sh*ting you =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread