Closed/Sold (US) - Selling - Downsizing, Berserkers, Pico kit, Titanium drip tip, Dagger Joker edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I love it. I liked it so much, I got a second one (the new Christmas edition). I think it's been close to two years now that not a single day has passed where one Dagger or another hasn't been in play.

It's a personal opinion, of course, but I think they're great mods. The only downside I've found is almost non existent for me. IF charging via USB, for the first five seconds the screen will flash (CHARGE or UPDATE).

If you do nothing, it disappears quickly. Supposedly we're NEVER supposed to move the option to UPDATE, then press fire. There's a rumor that it bricks the device, although I've not heard/seen of that actually happening to anyone.

I have no reason nor desire to try it out, and the battery compartment is so easy that I usually just swap batteries (always my preference anyway). When I do USB it, I just let it sit for five seconds, then I don't worry about it anymore.

GREAT build quality, very smooth vape in Power/Wattage mode, and the thing has done nothing but fire perfectly for me. It's an absolute steal for what she's asking here (IMO).

Thanks.. :)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Dagger,80w. Joker Christmas edition with the extra panels to make it solid white, if desired. Includes spare drip tip, 2 coils, VO tank. This was never used, opened only to take pictures, takes 18650 battery, not included--- $28.00 shipped
I will take this one...

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Dagger,80w. Joker Christmas edition with the extra panels to make it solid white, if desired. Includes spare drip tip, 2 coils, VO tank. This was never used, opened only to take pictures, takes 18650 battery, not included--- $28.00 shipped
I will take this one...

:thumbs: :D

THAT makes me VERY happy to see! At least you know some folks, IF you were ever to have questions (like about where/how to get new panels, etc..). I think you're going to like it, E. It's quality may have a familiar feel to you.

Plus, it IS the chip that WOULD have been "ZenVari". :vapor:

:toast: Congrats (both of you)!!!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
:thumbs: :D

THAT makes me VERY happy to see! At least you know some folks, IF you were ever to have questions (like about where/how to get new panels, etc..). I think you're going to like it, E. It's quality may have a familiar feel to you.

Plus, it IS the chip that WOULD have been "ZenVari". :vapor:

:toast: Congrats (both of you)!!!
Your input sold me on this so thank you DP. :thumb:

And , it just looks too cool for school :lol:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Kongrats to both of you(s)!!!

E. you'll love the Dagerette Bad Joker Santa (?) edition! I was incredibly impressed with our first ones (a year or two ago) and was ek-static to get our Xmas editions!

For the price, an incredible little mod. I love the power delivered by the (almost Zen) VO chip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread