Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: Squid Dbl Barrel v2.1 & Squid PMT Kit + Extras

Condition: Good

Known flaws: None with only exception being very slight marks & crinkling of J-Wrap on Top where Atty rubs (see Pic)

Image:

Description:
Hopefully the Last post-Christmas Present Gear Sell-off for this year...

Selling one of my 3 Squid Industries Double Barrel v2.1 mods (Black in color under J-Wrap) and the matching Squid Peacemaker tank (also in Blk) that came with the Kit purchased new directly from Squid. Carefully used a maximum of once weekly and sat in the Gear-Stand otherwise. In great shape/condition and functions flawlessly without a single "glitch" or hiccup. Paint under Wrap is as new as I put the Wrap on almost immediately after it arrived.

Mod: Again, it is Black in color, J-wrapped and the etchings on Side Face and Fire/Adjust Button were rubbed with silver metallic paint to stand out (and looks better IMO). Always used mated Sony VTC5 Batts (authentic purchased from RTD Vapor) which ARE INCLUDED in this Listing for the new Owner ;)

PMT: No issues in the least and split time on this Mod with a Big Baby so in likewise great condition and spent tons more time screwed onto the Gear-Stand than it did in use. It takes proprietary Squid Coils or SMOK TFV8 Baby Coils. I rec and prefer the SMOK Coils over the Squidies as Squid Coils have a tendency to seep & weep & even leak (when 1st bought so maybe Buss & Squid have rectified by now IDK)
The included SQI Drip Tip that came with the Kit has never been used as I prefer little longer DT's than the squat-Goon-style.
***ATTN: I clumsily broke the glass this morning being impatient in disassembling for cleaning. Kits did not come w/extra glass. BUT: Replacement glass can purchased from Squid (and other Sources prob) for $3. Sorry but again, easily rectified for the Buyer. It has been thoroughly cleaned and dried.
*I have included a brand-new unused SMOK M2 Coil in the PMT :)

It should go without saying but just in case,,,,
The Mod and PMT can obviously be used separately on/with other Mods/Tanks/RDA's etc....

All above will come in the OEM Box and with the following Accessories & Extras:
-Plastic thin Spacer/Protector Disc for between Mod & Atty
-Set of extra O-Rings for PMT
-Brushed Blk Aluminum J-Wrap (installed.
-Extra Blk Bottom/Battery Cap
-Squid branded Blk Silicone Mod Sleeve
-1 SMOK M2 Coil
-2 authentic Sony VCT5 Batteries always mated together and orig put in service 8/17.

Hate to part with this Awesome looking and performing & Venerable Mod & Tank but,,,, I still got 2 others so no biggie, harm or foul in gleaning the Armory down a tad huh.
Some lucky somebody gonna get one helluva Vape Rig & Gear for one helluva Price :)

Orig Retail for the Kit and all Extras was over $160 (at today's listed pricing). Of course you can always get a 10% Discount and free Shipping so that brings it to $144. Subtract the $3 for a Replacement Glass,,, let's just call it $10 cause ya prob gonna want to order 2 of them and may cost to ship.
So we'll say for simplicity sake it's all about $134 if bought new today.
Then let's cut that by 45% to offset Pre-Owned and not rare Pieces even tho in great condition and still as fully functional and performing as Day 1 (except the Glass of course ;)) and set the Price at an extremely Fair No-Haggle Quick-Sale Price of $70 AND toss in USPS Priority Flat-Rate shipping for no additional fee. Wow, What a DEAL right!!!

Sell and Ship to Lower U.S. 48 States Only please (no offense to anyone meant)
Payment via PayPal Only.
*NO Trades needed or wanted or considered please.
Usually ship within 24-36 hrs after cleared payment.

Willing to ship to: Lower U.S. 48 States

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Tracking & Std $50 Insurance

Price: $70

Shipping cost: USPS Priority Shipping Incl.

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: Paypal Only

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Attachments

• DB Set All.jpg
    DB Set All.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 60
  • DB Front.jpg
    DB Front.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 55
  • DB Side 2.jpg
    DB Side 2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 56
  • DB Side 1.jpg
    DB Side 1.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 54
  • DB Top.jpg
    DB Top.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 54
  • DB Bottom.jpg
    DB Bottom.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Mercy :blink:
Ain't no love for an awesome Rig at dang near Half of Orig Retail Price including Priority Shipping! :?:

Well then,,, :unsure:
How'sbout LESS than Half :shock:

That's right my Vape Brothers & Sisters you read/heard correctly, this Crazy Fool wrote/said
LESS THAN HALF Orig Retail Price :ohmy:

Price for these matching absolutely stellar fabulous condition quality Vape Apparatuses/Apparati/??? (ehh whatever) INCLUDING USPS Priority Shipping right to your very door is now In-frickin-Sanely priced at the once in a lifetime never again incredible price of Only $60 :headbang:

So ya best Act NOW before these prized Pieces at this Criminally Paltry Insignificant Price gets snatched up like Rosie O'Donnel on a skid o Twinkies :w00t:
(and,,, Before the Theraflu wears off and I return to my senses ;))

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Mercy :blink:
Ain't no love for an awesome Rig at dang near Half of Orig Retail Price including Priority Shipping! :?:

Well then,,, :unsure:
How'sbout LESS than Half :shock:

That's right my Vape Brothers & Sisters you read/heard correctly, this Crazy Fool wrote/said
LESS THAN HALF Orig Retail Price :ohmy:

Price for these matching absolutely stellar fabulous condition quality Vape Apparatuses/Apparati/??? (ehh whatever) INCLUDING USPS Priority Shipping right to your very door is now In-frickin-Sanely priced at the once in a lifetime never again incredible price of Only $60 :headbang:

So ya best Act NOW before these prized Pieces at this Criminally Paltry Insignificant Price gets snatched up like Rosie O'Donnel on a skid o Twinkies :w00t:
(and,,, Before the Theraflu wears off and I return to my senses ;))

OMG, boy done lost his mind! ;)

Insanity BUMP! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread