65   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: WoodArtBoxes vape Gear & Cell Phone/Tablet Stand

Condition: Good

Known flaws: None I can see

Image:

Description:
Selling a real WoodArtBoxes vape & Cell Phone/Tablet Stand. Made by Tim Anklam who is both a Vaper and a Master Wood-Crafter. You can find him on Etsy & thru his Site woodartboxes.com His wood Vape Stands are (IMO) the best available and will last a Lifetime as well as look fantastic. I & Gen. Betterhalf own 3 and the only reason I am selling this is Tim is currently making me a larger Custom Stand that will hold all the Gear I want chairside and won't need this and its partner Stand (going to the General's chairside) to do the same.
This one is 4" wide x 3.5" tall x 6.5" deep at the extremes.
The 5 drilled holes in the top are as follows:
2 Front Holes are 1.25" in diameter and 1 3/8" deep
1 center hole is 1" in diameter and 1 1/8" deep with center drilled for Atty Nub
2 rear holes are 1" in diameter and 2.25" deep
The side Drawer is 2 1/8" wide x 2 3/8" deep by 7/8" tall.
All Holes and Drawer are felt lined on their bottoms and the Stand has Felt Pads on the bottom corners.
The front Cell/Tablet lipped Ramp has a rubber pad in the trough and thick rubber Pad near the top of Ramp to protect the Device, prevent slipping when touched, and to push the Device out from the Stand a tad so won't lay into the items in the front holes (I had Big/Tall Chubby Gorilla Juice Bottles in those 2 holes). They can be removed if you like as are held on & in place by rubber-cement.
*Note: the angle-cut Slit on the bottom of the Stand is put there by the Maker purposefully to prevent warping of the bottom of the Drawer cut-out Cavity.

Wouldn't part with it but with the new Stand being built, it won't be needed so will pass this awesome piece of "Vape Furniture" on to another who will love it and get years of use and pleasure from it.

These go for $54 on his Etsy Store and Site plus shipping.
So I figure $30 plus $10 (1st-Class w/Tracking) for shipping is a good price for one that has been well taken care of and good as New as can be.

Questions welcomed and thanks much for looking and considering.

Willing to ship to: Lower U.S. 48

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Tracking

Price: 30

Shipping cost: 10

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: Paypal Only

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Attachments

• 20190213_074406.jpg
    20190213_074406.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 113
  • 20190213_074432.jpg
    20190213_074432.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 20190213_074443.jpg
    20190213_074443.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Thanks much for the bump and kind words :thumb:
Personally, I used it solely for my Cell Phone & Refill Bottles including a Squonk Refiller ;)
Tube Mods, Botts, Batts, xtra Squonk Bottles, Refillers, SlimJims, Hotdogs, Ice Cream Cones,,, :?:
The possibilities are dang near endless :w00t:

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Several Looks but,,, :(

Let's reduce it to a mere pittance for such a lovely Piece at Only $25 + shipping :shock:
My Bothers & Sisters, that's less than half price for a piece of Vape Gear Furniture that will last the proverbial Lifetime!
C'mon... Ya know you are visualizing how good this is gonna look next to your chair/bed, full of your Gear, cradling your phone/tablet, in your home, Right Now :w00t:

PM and make your Dream; Reality :thumbs:

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Thnx for the Bumpage DPL :thumb:
Blows my mind a tad too (a tad's 'bout all I got left to spare ;)) but ya know what they say about One Man's/Woman's Treasure is another's T...… So, just ain't found the right set of eyes yet I suppose.
Someday its Prince or Princess shall come :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread