Status
Not open for further replies.

RB37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Loudoun County VA
Hi Bloog People :)

I just wanted to throw this out there, and see if I have some supporters as well.

Offer a USB charger by itself, not with the wall adapter. 15$ for a charger is pretty prices when you want more than a handful... :facepalm:

Newbies that want to try this out, and just want to get a batt/charger/cartomizer pack, would be more apt to try bloog instead of going with the other cheap crap out there.

Seasoned vapers that want to build their own 5 or 10 battery charging station (ME), would be more apt to just getting them from bloog as well with an order instead of going elsewhere and getting the cheap ones, then finding themselves disappointed because the bloog ones are actually better (they top the battery off better).

Just a suggestion :)

Griffin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
That sounds like a great idea!

I've been wanting to put together a small, inexpensive starter kit that I could keep with me to sell (at cost) or give away; a single battery, the tiny USB charger and a sampler box of cartos would be ideal.

It occurs to me that this should all just about fit in a standard carrying case too (though with only 4 cartos), if I can find some cheap cases and figure out how to make a decent looking insert that will hold the USB charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread