Use China registered airmail, Save money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
China registered airmail is slow but less expensive. If you do not mind waiting, try China registered airmail. ;)

Here go the shipping rates via China registered airmail. they are the same for all countries.

0 ~ 100g 3.2 usd

100 ~ 200g 4.7 usd

200 ~ 300g 6.3 usd

300 ~ 400g 8.0 usd

400 ~ 500g 9.6 usd

As for the delivery time via china registered airmail, it is up to the locations.

normally it takes 10-30 business days to get there. but actually it depends.

for the USA it did take 10 business days to get there sometimes. but it did take 20 business days or longer to get there sometimes.

so if you want to save money and do not mind waiting for extra time, try China registered airmail. :)

Unperson

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
New England, U.S.A.
I've always known about the slower mailing option and have considered using it for orders that weren't time sensitive (such as replacement parts or sample liquids).

However, I am hesitant to use this option because of worries that the package might be more damaged using this form of transport. As it is, some orders I get through EMS come in looking as though they were kicked around a bit. This isn't a reflection on Health Cabin. This can happen with any vendor and it hasn't stopped me from wanting to order from China.

Still, if a package shipping through EMS can arrive with a few minor dents, then what will happen to a package that takes a longer route on a slower donkey?

Again, this isn't a criticism of Health Cabin. I've been happy with the way I've received every item from HC.

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
I think one of the situations it would fit well would be 'stockpiling' orders, where you're getting a bunch of stuff to build up your doomsday reserves, not because you're running out of something currently. (However, tho my own stockpiling orders qualified for free EMS shipping anyway, even if they hadn't I may have chosen to pay extra for it... but only because we sometimes hear that US customs has been getting tougher and I just wanted to get it all done and over with yesterday. But for the less pessimistic lol, registered airmail would seem like a good choice anytime you're 'just' stockpiling but didn't meet the free shipping minimum.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread