VAMO Low V Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

white88stag

Aug 16, 2013
Houston, TX
I've had some of the same issues I've seen on other posts and I had a friend of mine find the solution. May not be the solution to all the issues I've read, but definitely one to keep in mind.

QQ
Here's the pics I could take, my phone camera isn't too amazing and focuses when it wants to.[/FONT]

First pic is of the unit itself all together. note the positive pin protruding very far out of the connection.[/FONT]

Second is of the coil itself. The silicone insulation pieces were completely torn and I threw them out. As you can see in the picture, both leads of the coil wire ground out on the wall of the coil. The center pin sitting next to it will not stay in place as the insulating silicone gasket was torn beyond repair. I've put a replacement coil in to see if that would fix any of the problems with it, which it partially has done, but I think the positive post protruding out so far on the bottom is causing some issues as sometimes it doesn't fire, sometimes it does. Have tried this on both my mod and my ego and same results either way

[/I]UQ

This was what was keeping my Vamo from working and giving me that alert. The Nova tank was not repairable (at least, I didn't want to ask the guy to repair it) and once I switched the tanks, it worked flawlessly.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I also had a similar issue that someone may have already answered: the coil is touching the base or the post pins.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Anyhow, hope this helps someone in the future. [/FONT]

IMG_20130828_134221_089.jpg IMG_20130828_134240_941.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20130828_134230_846.jpg
    IMG_20130828_134230_846.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread