Vamo V5 died after a few days of use

Status
Not open for further replies.
After some days of use we're loving the Kayfun. It's size is not a problem compared with its advantages. It makes lots of vapor, and most important: tasty hot vapor.

This is the first time with a e-cig i could taste with my tongue the flavour it's in. (For me, as a non-vaper tastes horrible; specially because is a tobacco flavour, but for my girlfriend is awesome)

It is very easy to coil the kayfun. some other atomizers are smaller and very complicated. This is not; is big and the coil is on the top. I could place a dual coil easily at the first attempt. It has lots of parts, but they are also easy to mount.

We're refilling it from the top cap, it's easy and we don't have bottles with needles (and my gf doesn't want me to buy one :confused:)

So i would recommend anyone using RBA's to try the kayfun, it's worth the money.

About the magma... well, seems a good option to learn coiling. It's also easy to coil, and since it doesn't has any tank, I can replace the coil whenever i want to. It does good vapor too (similar to kayfun); is one of the better RBA's i tried.

The two main features of the magma are: two airholes just bottom of the coils and the juice well. So I could even make a quad coil there, it has room for that.
The airflow is very good. For our standard coils it's too much, so we place the ring at the minimum.

I tried this weekend to learn about microcoils. I tried to do five or six microcoils. I had several issues with them, but seems i'm getting closer.

First of all, i had a flat wire; and with that it's impossible to build a microcoil. I had to get some standard wire to get a decent result.
The first microcoils that actually worked, i got lots and lots of vapor, but no flavour at all. After reading a bit, seems i was putting too much wick. With less wick i got better results.

But still i'm not happy with the results. I want more flavour, so the next step is using cotton instead of silica wicks. I have bought about 20g on yovapeo.es and 10m of Kanthal (0.30mm).

I want to learn about this to place a microcoil (or a dual microcoil) on the kayfun.

And a question here, what are the benefits of the SS Mesh? I read about it in reddit while searching why i don't get any flavour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread