Vape carrying cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustyzomg

Jan 8, 2013
Las Vegas
I was just wondering if anybody had any good suggestions for carrying cases. My friends have a coffin shaped case that's about a foot and a half in length, about 6 inches in width, and about 3 inches in depth. It's got hard plastic on the outside, and a soft material on the inside. I was just wondering if anybody had any ideas of places to check (either online or in real life) where I could find a carrying case that's comparable. I don't really want a coffin shaped, but I also don't want just a plain old boring square/rectangular case. A handle is a necessity, and having mesh compartments on the inside (maybe with zippers?) to store e-juice bottles would be nice. Thanks in advance! :)

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
I use two things depending on where I'm going and for how long. An old blood monitoring zip up case which carries everything I would need for a week ... 6 cartos, two passthroughs, cable, tips and 60mls of juice. Or a hard glasses case which carries two loaded ego 650 mah passthroughs with cartos and drip tips on them plus two 10ml bottles of juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread