Vape mail! 3 flavors, 2 diff. Vendors and an IBTanked tank kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BdMoore85

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
Norman, Oklahoma
New vape mail! It's from IBTanked, it's a 22ml XL Pyrex tank...they have about 50 different colors and several different ways they will paint it for you, mine is light silver swirl as the base color and black bold swirl on top of it...oh yeah and a gun metal ss drip tip!...tell me what you think!?!?
Photo by bdmoore85 • Instagram

now the rest of my mail were 3 flavors from 2 vendors...from Ahlusion, I got "sweet chill" (50/50 18nic) with the sweetener option which is the best (out of the box, no steeping time)...but right now it's the best menthol or mint flavored juice I've tried, and I've tried around 15-20 or so...can't wait to see what some time with the kid off is gonna do! Also ahlusion ships in blue glass bottles with a hand held glass dropper, gotta love that!

and from mt baker vapor I got hawk sauce (65/35 18nic) with 1 flavor shots...sampled it but its gonna need some breathing time, (maybe the flavor shot was not needed? only time will tell)sweet, spicy, and sour all at the same time with fruit undertones....also ordered razzleberry (65/35 18nic) 2 extra flavor shots...sent it straight to the steep drawer with cap off!

I placed all 3 orders Saturday night around 11:30 pm and they all 3 got here at 1:30pm...gotta love the fast shipping! 2 1/2 business days!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread