Status
Not open for further replies.

ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
[h=2]vape 33- Caramel Apple[/h] Filed under: E-Juice Reviews and Ratings — Leave a comment
November 20, 2013

vape33-caramel-apple.jpg

Caramel (I stress the second ‘a’ in the word to differentiate it from the town of Carmel, CA, near where I once lived) is one of the best possibly flavors you can incorporate into an E-juice blend. The “original” E-juice flavor is the ever-popular RY4, which is nothing more than tobacco with a hint of caramel for smoothness. Essentially, you can hardly go wrong by mixing in a touch of caramel to whichever flavor you might be toying with, whether you’re into DIY (Do It Yourself) projects, or you have fun cocktailing your juices like I do. However, it’s always a trick to actually concentrate on using caramel as the (or one of the) main flavors in your e-liquid. Vape 33 has nailed this perfectly with their Caramel Apple mix. The caramel in this juice tastes like freshly melted caramel dripping off of a spoon that just re-emerged from a melting pot full of liquid caramelized sugar. Pure, silky smooth, caramel goodness in vapor form. Oh, yeah, and a touch of apple, too.

There might be a few people out there that would prefer to taste a bit more apple in this mix, and I’m not even going to say that they’re wrong. It’s all a matter of taste. However, it is obvious that there is an element of what tastes to me like bright red granny smith apple, mixed in with the gloriousness of the caramel. Vape 33 has decided to use a milder apple flavor in lieu of the sour green apple in order to, I believe, highlight the caramel sugar flavor that they should be very proud of, without loosing completely the sense of Caramel Apple they’re going for. I helped to fix one girl’s clearomizer, and in the process, I accidentally spilled her half-full (or half-empty) tank all over the ground… so I offered to refill it with my Vape 33 Caramel Apple E-juice, which she accepted as suitable payment for my error. Big mistake. I can’t get this girl to stay away from me now. She follows me around like a puppy asking to try other E-liquids (of which I carry many in my backpack). I even gave her some really crappy Chinese stuff, which she didn’t even like, and I still can’t get away from her. So, the moral of the story is... (Click here to read the rest of my review.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread