Vapewithus.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saerjin

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Greetings everyone,

As most of us love to find local suppliers to purchase from - I was searching the forums last week and finally found one 20 minutes away from me! That said I decided to give them a whirl and buy some liquids, boy am I glad I did.

Home made ejuice or "VapE" as this family likes to call it, based in the greater Pittsburgh area.
Off the shelf they offer a 60/40vg blend which is full of flavor, vapor and just enough TH.
Currently stocked with I believe, 30 flavors. They also sell eGo-T kits and accessories as well as 510 Pen style of which I believe are all genuine Joyetech.

I placed an order with them for Green Apple and Cinnamon Rolz, my word do they taste great! They do not have a store front but still offer local pickup. I spoke with Diana for 15-20 minutes when I went to pick my juice up, she was extremely friendly and just overall very pleasant to do business with.

As for her juice:
5/5 Flavor - Most flavorful liquids i've had since VV Butter Rum.
5/5 Vapor - With 60/40 blend it's a great amount of vapor without muting flavor.
4/5 TH - Personal preference, the TH is enough... I just like monster hits.

If you live in the Pittsburgh area (east of, in Manor PA) or if you just want some real quality home made liquids, show some support and check them out, you won't regret it!
Once again thank you guys for reading and keep on vaping! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread