Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
The transition period is different for everyone. As unique as a fingerprint but with a common goal of not smoking again. Some of the psychological effects of cig smoking can't be replicated in vaping so the adjustment period typically feels "weird" for lack of a better word. I was getting too much nic during my first month but I still had to shake a "hollow" feeling. So during the first month or 2, how much nic you getting or juice you are going through shouldn't be a concern at all.

It's pretty easy to tell when you get too much nic and not enough once you are into it for a month or 2. I'm a very light user now. Typically 2-3mls of 6mg/day and 1.2-1.5 ohm single coil RTA. I started at 18 but kept dropping because I wanted to vape more and not feel any ill effects of too much nic. Now I'm on cruise control and never even think about it.

Reactions: bnrkwest

Peteparker

May 17, 2016
I vape about 6ml s a day of ejuice of various different flavors and vg /pg ratios. I find different tanks work better with different pg/vg ratios. even when I vape a lot I feel much better then I did on cigs. when I used to get a cold smoking just one cig made my chest and sinuses much worse but I can vape all day with a cold without any negative affects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread