Vaping Ace - Diver Carto

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisw21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2013
Satellite Beach, FL
Anybody ever order from them? They have Divers in stock, and with today's exchange rates they are actually $4.00 cheaper than buying from Atmistique. I already ordered 2, so I guess any negative reviews of vaping Ace won't help me much, but maybe the next guy???

FYI.... They are out of Australia...

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Never bought from them, bit I have one of the diver ATOMIZERS... :p
Some caviats for you.
The small black o-ring at the bottom acts EXACTLY like a gasket. Which means that if you over-tighten, it will leak. :)
Make sire the wick does not block the threads when you screw it down, or it will flood. :)
Make sure that the hole ends up at a 90 ° from the wick direction, or you get dry hits. ;)

I just helped someone at work who had the first two issues. I felt obligated to help, since he bought it on my recommendation :D

Last edited:

chrisw21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2013
Satellite Beach, FL
Ya, everyone is always out of stock.... That's why I was surprised to see Vaping Ace had them. My order shipped today, so 1st impression is good! Shipped within 24 hrs! I chose the upgraded shipping option for around $20 (thats AUD, so like $16 or $17 USD??). I guess the next test will be to see what that $20 actually buys me. I'll keep posting updates so people can learn about Vaping Ace. On a side note, I just bought 3 Phiniac tanks tonight. I didn't want the Divers to be lonely!! My first purchase from them too, but they have great reviews, so no worries there.

chrisw21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2013
Satellite Beach, FL
UPDATE:

I got the Divers 7 days after they shipped! GREAT considering they came from Australia!! Don't count on the Australia Post website for accurate tracking, though. I checked the day they arrived and it said they were still at JFK awaiting release for delivery. I was pleasantly surprised when I got home and found them in the mailbox! Overall, Vaping Ace did me good and I would not hesitate to order from them again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread