Vaping at a SuperBowl party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
First there was getting it approved by my sister. She said she couldn't smell anything and she's the type who will smell something where there's nothing, she claims she smells cigarettes pulling into my driveway.

Then i found out one of the guys was a cop from my town. So I showed him and said if he saw me walking around town with it it wasn't drug paraphernalia, it was an electronic cigarette and at least at this time it's not banned by the FDA.
In true cop fashion he said as long as it was nicotine there shouldn't be a problem. (Yeah, no problem until some busy-body decides that even though the hot box is blue it must be a cigarette because there's "smoke", or because it's stainless and smoke it's drugs.)

I vaped away the whole game. Afterwards I asked a former smoker if he smelled anything and he didn't.
That was the only thing that sparked any conversation about it. I explained it and the part about not trusting it because of China but hopefully it's better than cigarettes and at least I didn't have to stand out in the cold.

Even after spending the night vaping in my sister's living room she could not smell anything. And I've mixed down to 4mg to see if my problems were the vapor or the nicotine so I was vaping a lot through the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread