Vaping Daily - Innokin iClear 30 review

Status
Not open for further replies.

t.lowe3211

Apr 22, 2013
Waxhaw,NC,USA
Hello everybody my name is Tyler, the host and founder of Vaping Daily. We are a new YouTube channel that specializes in mod reviews along with reviews on every aspect of Vaping. We have been embedded in the Vaping culture for a while now, and were always frustrated with the lack of to the point short form reviews/overviews of products. So I came up with the Idea of Vaping Daily, it started off with just me and a webcam and a 900mah ego style passthrough. A friend of mine saw the video and he wanted to help with the production of the videos, along with some of the creative aspects. So then the same local vendor that provided me the passthrough sponsored another video with an iClear30.
Anyway this is our second short form video review/overview of a product together and most certainly not our last. I was hoping you all in the community could give us some feedback on what we could do to improve the reviews, because we really love making them. What could we cover in more depth that we didn't? and advice would be Great.
If you enjoy our videos pleas comment, rate and subscribe so we can keep producing these videos for you guys out there in the community!

We will eventually have a three video a week release schedule, and will tighten up our reviews especially as we learn more about the process of making them, and more about all the different products. We will also be doing give aways of some of the items we are provided to us starting with our next video.
Another goal of ours is to shoot more creative videos centered in the culture of vaping so if that's something you find interesting please subscribe as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread