• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaping in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillFace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Toronto, On.
I'll be in Europe for 20 days for work and vacation starting at the end of August. I'll be in France, Switzerland, Italy and Germany.

I'm not going to take my Provari as I just don't want to risk it. I'm going to trade for my buddy's 3 eGos and take them.

Have any of you had experience vaping in these countries? Flying to Europe with your vape gear? Should I put all my gear in my carry on? luggage? Are 30ml bottles ok to take?

I'll be travelling by train while there, so I don't think I'll have trouble going from country to country. I'm not so sure about the fights, though.

Oh, and what about at places like museums and monuments where they may have metal detectors, will they be weird about an eGo?

Thoughts?

Eileithia

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Cambridge, ON, CANADA
You Should be OK with 1 small device in your carry-on, with the rest checked on your flight over. Double check the rules on amount of liquid you are allowed to bring on the flight (Includes all liquids, such as shampoo / contact solution etc) and should be kept in a ziplock bag.

As for how vape-friendly those countries are, I have no clue. Might be worth poking your head in the Europe sub-forums for details of each country.

Dirty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
Vancouver
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread