Vaping in the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rattlerviper

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
Arizona USA
Tuesday night I went to the emergency room. The Dr there asked if I smoked. I told him I did smoke a pack a day, but my wife quickly added that I had switched to a electronic cigarette. He said good no lectures from him on the dangers of smoking.
I was admitted to the hospital to have my gallbladder removed. I vaped the whole time I was there. No one had any comment on it except for the anethesia dr who was positive about the ecig.
So in 48 hours of vaping in my hospital room I recieved no negative comments. It was even a shared room and my roomate didn't know.

This was a very positive experience for me!

Sent from my Garminfone using Tapatalk

crevenew

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Arizona
Oldsoldier - you are correct last month I went into the hospital for elective back surgery. The hosp. I checked into is the largest hosp group in Phoenix and this location covers about 24 acres. They had just passed a no smoking rule across the whole 24 acre site. My surgeon wrote an order that I could us my PV as much as I liked during my 4 day stay.
So bottom line full no smoking campus, me vaping away in bed with a lot of inquisitive questions and interest from the staff at the hospital - it was great and helped sooth me while healing!!!

rattlerviper

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
Arizona USA
all i have to say is thank god vapor has no smell good or bad! if it did i am sure people would react differently lol, the way this world is sometimes i won't be surprised if perfume is banned lol

I was gaping watermelon hookah. The vape definantly smells. All my friends that smoke hookah instantly identify it.

Sent from my Garminfone using Tapatalk

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
all i have to say is thank god vapor has no smell good or bad! if it did i am sure people would react differently lol, the way this world is sometimes i won't be surprised if perfume is banned lol

Luckily they weren't vaping honey beez from digitalciggz, I've heard the vapor smells like @#$!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread