Vaping is really testing my patience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chingas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2010
Billings, MT
Ordered it May 17 and received it on May 28. The button very quickly died on me and I was discussing it with others on a thread here when MrPuff pm'd me saying he'd fix it. Awesome. I sent it back and waited a couple weeks.

The middle of June I got it back the second time. The original button had been replaced by a new one of the same make and model. The new button died again but slowly this time. Puff and I chatted on July 6 and he said send it back and he'll put a nice C&K button in there. Those are great buttons so I was stoked and sent it back.

I got pm'd on July 15th and told it was fixed up and would get sent back soon. Right around that time MrPuff became a new Father and was swamped. I got lost in the whirlwind. I kept waiting and pm'ing him but didn't know he was so busy that he wasn't around ECF much. I figured the Post Office had lost it and wondered if he could check with them.

I finally contacted him through his website August 2nd and got a reply right away from him. My lil' Puffer was all packed and ready to go, just had been forgotten. He sent it out the next day with a bonus. A second Mr. Puffer! Both with C&K buttons. Hits like a champ and I have been vaping it since.

From first placing the order until getting the Puffer I am vaping at this moment was about 10-11 weeks. A little frustrating but I now have 2 Puffers for the price of one and due to the primo quality switches they are probably better than all the other stock Puffers out there.

My patience was rewarded by MrPuff as I hope it will be again when the Mini Reo (durable aluminium, bottom-fed with a mechanical switch) and the Big Brother (variable voltage and uses the 14500 batts I already have) are available. My Birthday is August 31 and I'd like to think Redeyedancer and Ken somehow know this and both mods will be available by then. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread