Vapor Renu flavor review: Swedish Fish and Peach Cobbler

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShannonS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2009
Las Colinas, TX
Juices are VaporRenu 16mg Medium Hit 16mg Custom Blend, Double Shot, 1oz (30mL bottles)

Tested by dripping onto clean 510 atomizers at 3.7 volts.
My number scales aren't based on how much I like the juice but are an attempt to supply more objective information about the juice. Flavor indicates how strong the flavor is compared to plain pg or vg, not how much I like the flavor personally. You will find that information from reading the review.

Flavor scale:
0 = No discernible flavor
5 = Extremely Bold Flavor

Vapor Scale:
0 = No vapor or very light vapor (stealthish)
5 = I can't see my monitor after I exhale

Throat hit scale:
0 = air vape
5 = OMG my lungs are gonna jump out and smack me on the head for vaping this

Ordered: 9/11/2010
Shipped: 9/13/2010
Received: 9/15/2010

Ordering:

At the website, I found that I had a lot of choices but the selection process is really simple. You don't have to scroll through pages of pictures of camels and watermelons to find the juice you want. A drop down box to pick the flavor and then a multiple choice quiz to select your options makes ordering what you want very simple.

Swedish Fish

I've lovingly renamed this juice "Swish"

This is a thickish juice. After a vigorous shaking, I found the smell of the juice very appealing but hard to place. My first thought after vaping a drag was "OMG! How did they make it taste like liquid gummy?" It produces a sweet, thick and heavy vapor. It tastes like a mix of berries and gummies and it tastes just like Swedish Fish candy. If you like the candy, you will seriously enjoy this juice. I'm not a fan of raspberry and almost didn't try this juice because of that, but it doesn't really sing out raspberry. I still wonder how they got that gummy flavor in there. You will have to vape this one to believe it. I didn't expect to like this juice nearly as much as I do. The throat hit on this juice is pretty light considering I ordered "medium hit". If you like more TH, you might want to consider choosing "aggressive hit." This is a very sweet juice. Overall :thumb: and I would buy again.

Flavor: 5/5
Vapor: 5/5
TH: 2/5

Peach Cobbler

The aroma of this juice is very strong when you open the bottle. It smells like peach jolly ranchers. The flavor is not as strong as the smell. It has a candy peach flavor that exceeds my expectations for a flavor of this type, however it is not as strong or as sweet as I would expect from the "double shot" flavor option. It has a pleasant peach taste that makes me salivate a bit. I usually get a dry mouth from vaping so this is an unusual juice experience for me. It has a very light vapor production and I can already tell that I will be taking this juice with me when I fly to Ohio on Friday. What a nice find!
Even on an LR atty, it has a very mild throat hit. This is a sweet juice. Overall :thumb: and I will buy it again.

Flavor 4/5
Vapor 2/5
TH 1/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread