Vapor4Life Juice Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calam

Feb 25, 2013
California
Simple question: has anyone tried their "Oasis" flavor? Did it used to be called Kamel, or is that a different juice?

Marginally helpful information:
I want a juice that has the caramelly flavor similar to V2's Sahara. I would just order Sahara, but... well. V2 is not known for their flavor consistency between batches.

I recently tried a couple of the tobacco flavors from V4L: Cuban Cigar and their Smilin Cigar Special (full). Cuban Cigar smells like body odor and tastes even worse. Thankfully, Smilin Cigar is actually the best non-NET tobacco juice I have ever tried, but it's a little too heavy for regular vaping. It has some kind of clove or cinnamon flavor that causes the familiar peppery burn you get when you smoke a cigar. I wouldn't quite say it tastes just like a cigar, but it's darn close. I would say sensation-wise it actually beats all NETs.

I want something sweeter and more friendly for regular vaping. NET's are great, but they are still extracted from tobacco, and I want to minimize how much of that I inhale.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
1st the biggest problem in cigarettes are all the chemicals they add to it more then the tobacco itself

2nd its the burning of it that gets a lot of the harmful cardigans

I cant even vape non NET tobacco's all the time and get the full satisfaction
but I have had no problem steeping down in time started at 18 mg then 12 now I have 40% 6mg 30% 9mg and 30% 12 mg

I have vaped for a year now and will probably be done in a year or 2 at most
with ciggs It was never going to end

I wouldn't worry much about NET vs. Non NET
as far as getting tobacco in your system

AudreySchroder

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.V4L.com
Yes, the Kamel flavor is now called Oasis. RY4 has a sweet caramel-like flavor, with mostly tobacco flavor.

Simple question: has anyone tried their "Oasis" flavor? Did it used to be called Kamel, or is that a different juice?

Marginally helpful information:
I want a juice that has the caramelly flavor similar to V2's Sahara. I would just order Sahara, but... well. V2 is not known for their flavor consistency between batches.

I recently tried a couple of the tobacco flavors from V4L: Cuban Cigar and their Smilin Cigar Special (full). Cuban Cigar smells like body odor and tastes even worse. Thankfully, Smilin Cigar is actually the best non-NET tobacco juice I have ever tried, but it's a little too heavy for regular vaping. It has some kind of clove or cinnamon flavor that causes the familiar peppery burn you get when you smoke a cigar. I wouldn't quite say it tastes just like a cigar, but it's darn close. I would say sensation-wise it actually beats all NETs.

I want something sweeter and more friendly for regular vaping. NET's are great, but they are still extracted from tobacco, and I want to minimize how much of that I inhale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread