Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

Yeah, but that makes it sound so clinical... I just remember it as a treat when I was a kid, but I think the last time I saw any was in the Candy shop at Disneyland... LOL!!. Always one of my Mom's faves, too... and I would put it right up there with all of the other old time flavors like Sassafras Tea, Sarsaparilla and even Anise!! I make my own Anise e-liquid and it goes great mixed with just about anything... Chocolate, Vanilla, even Cappuccino... YUM!!

I'm so glad I finally got in this time... Thanks!! I can't wait to try it... :wub:

Last edited:

flavor911

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2011
PA USA
www.vaporgod.com
Ok here is the list of winners for this round of freebies!

ConnieBGood
mfraz25
spacekitty
rbuck9
Krispers
thehangdude
Loveridden
MrsDash
kaykay
Panky

Thanks everyone that was fun wasn't it?!?! We'll do it again real soon! I will get these out to everyone ASAP. You should see a tracking number in your email from USPS when it ships.

flavor911

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2011
PA USA
www.vaporgod.com
Slammer - Man I wish I had a store! It's something we'd like to do down the road but not quite there yet. Just remember if you buy from us not to use Priority shipping cause it will be just as quick 1st Class. Probably be there next day for you. If you are ever in a pinch for something just shoot me message.

hey flavor 911, you said you are located in york pa, do you have an actual store? I am located in Reading but i get out to York every once and a while for my job. Just curious. Great to know there is a vendor so close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread