Vaporspot's next coop/buy from bestecig

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueeyekelly

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
all ove the USA
The next coop/buy I am doing is on Friday the 4th. This one I need to do a little different since I can no longer accept paypal.

If anyone is interested, I need your order by wednesday morning, I will then put a special section up on the website with packages (i.e your order all in one place including shipping you can even pick what name I put your order up as if not I will just give it a number and tell you which one it is) for you to pay for it with your CC I need the payment by Wednesday night 11 pm CST I will then unpublished the special section so no one can order from it after the cut off time. Like always I will send out the tracking number I get to all participants in the coop/buy when I get it, and I will send you another tacking number when I send your package to you.

As always what you do if you want to be involved is go to www.bestecig.com and pick out what you want (or fill a cart and send me a screen shot) and I charge the merchandise total ( I will take off any discounts so if you spend $100-200 that is a 2.5% discount you will get) plus $10 shipping ($5 to get it here and $5 to get it to you because I use priority mail) there is one exception to this and that is if you order lots of kits (more then 2) your shipping is going to go up because they are heavy.

For anyone interested you can either PM me here or send me an email to me at blueeyekelly@windstream.net

Just incase anyone does not know what my site is it is Home

Thank you
Deborah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread