Vendor Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myztik David

Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Odessa, Texas, United States
Hey all, just got my wizard labs order in the other day and i have been quiet the mad scientist making some pretty decent juices right off the bat, thanks to all of you. I am fixing to put in another order for some larger flavors because these little 8mls surely dont go far. Rts vapes capella flavors are 4.80 usd for 10mls of it. On the capellas official site, its 3.29 for 13mls. The only thing that i i can think of that would justify paying that much, is that rts doesnt only offer capellas flavors, its a good variety. I much would prefer to order from a site like this, im just trying to justify the significant cost difference.

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
bull city vapors DIY E-Liquid Conentrated Flavoring-Cap I have checked these guys out a couple times and have very impressed with everything from price to shipping time, customer service, just everything. if you want to try some capellas flavors they have 6ml samples for 1.50. they have the bigger sizes also. they have inawera and some others at really fair prices. the inawera comes in the original packaging, box and all. it will be a one stop shop for me as soon as they get flavor art. according to the web page FA is coming soon.

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
No I havent tried their nic yet or know about it. I have nic from wizard and ejuice4u. both are good. I actually like the ejuice4u better but others are having problems so Im not sure if i would recommend those guys as much as I used to but I will say the nic I have is better than WL. less peppery. not sure thats the case anymore. vaporstek is supposed to be the best out right now. Im trying to stash some cash to go ahead and just buy the liter of it. Its very highly recommended by many of the veterans here.
right on, do you get your nic, vg and pg from there as well?

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I'll second Bull City.I have only done one order with them,but i am already filling my cart for another one.The 6ml sample size is nice,but you can also get 30ml size for $5 which is good once you know what flavors you will use alot of.I haven't bought nic or anything other than flavors from them yet,but when i buy nic again i will give them a try on that also.

RonJS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
SW Chicagoland, IL

williebb123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2010
Mount Shasta California
thanks wllmc for the bullcity link i use cappellas and my favs i get direct from them $19.95 for 120ml so $5 on a 30ml is very much inline for cost , ive also been wanting to try inawera brand i hear good stuff about them all the time , its not like i need anymore flavor vendors ( Cap ,LA, TPA,VZ SC , VZ gourmet,Hangsens,FA,FW) but how can i be a mad scientist with out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread