Status
Not open for further replies.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
So, I received a sample bottle of this on wednesday & really didn't like it, it tasted very harsh & had no hint of sweetness to me. Today though, it's tasting so good that i'm pretty sure i'm gonna order a 30ml bottle. Also got a sample of their kentucky vanilla blend & it wasn't too good either but now it's tasting good. I've ordered a lot of juice the last 5 months, but never had to let any of them steep to change the taste. The KPB & my tobacco Love from AltCig are looking to be the only 2 flavors i'll be vaping for quite awhile!

TulsaClint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Tulsa
Yeah, KPB only gets better with time, although I like it straight from the mail.

Wanted to say thanks also, Highwayman, I tried AltCig on your suggestions in the threads and I'm thoroughly impressed. Tobacco Love is great, and I also got Matterhorn (crazy extreme menthol, and awesome), and their RY4 which is has an amazing vanilla flavor to it. I also received a free 15ml bottle of Chilla Vanilla which is funny, because I love HHV's blade runner and have been looking at this one for a while but never ordered it. It's like they read my mind. Will definitely buy from them again.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Yeah, KPB only gets better with time, although I like it straight from the mail.

Wanted to say thanks also, Highwayman, I tried AltCig on your suggestions in the threads and I'm thoroughly impressed. Tobacco Love is great, and I also got Matterhorn (crazy extreme menthol, and awesome), and their RY4 which is has an amazing vanilla flavor to it. I also received a free 15ml bottle of Chilla Vanilla which is funny, because I love HHV's blade runner and have been looking at this one for a while but never ordered it. It's like they read my mind. Will definitely buy from them again.
You're welcome, I really like AltCig. The Tobacco Love is so good I just received a 70ml bottle in the mail yesterday!! If you've never tasted their Churro, it's good as well. It's nice to finally have my juices narrowed down to a couple of flavors, it's a lot cheaper that way! Now if I could just quit buying so many friggin mods!! LOL

TulsaClint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Tulsa
You're welcome, I really like AltCig. The Tobacco Love is so good I just received a 70ml bottle in the mail yesterday!! If you've never tasted their Churro, it's good as well. It's nice to finally have my juices narrowed down to a couple of flavors, it's a lot cheaper that way! Now if I could just quit buying so many friggin mods!! LOL

Yeah, churro has interested me as well, plan on tryin it from AltCig when I reorder some more tobacco vapes.

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
So, I received a sample bottle of this on wednesday & really didn't like it, it tasted very harsh & had no hint of sweetness to me. Today though, it's tasting so good that i'm pretty sure i'm gonna order a 30ml bottle. Also got a sample of their kentucky vanilla blend & it wasn't too good either but now it's tasting good. I've ordered a lot of juice the last 5 months, but never had to let any of them steep to change the taste. The KPB & my Tobacco Love from AltCig are looking to be the only 2 flavors i'll be vaping for quite awhile!

That's the way the KPB works for me. That's why I always have a bottle of it steeping.

I've even compared a fresh bottle with a 3 month steeped one, and have noticed improvements on the aroma and taste (at least for me). The juice's color also turns significantly darker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread