Video: simple 510 vaping tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
That's what they call dripping. I would also suggest you either buy or build a simple box mod at least so you are not charging batteries all the time. That is the biggest drawback to the 510 model in my opinion and I would imagine just about anyone else who has used one for an hour and had to charge it for two. It's also easily modded to accept 6v which produces even more flavor and vapor. There are plenty of threads here on the site that will walk you through a simple battery mod that you can build in 15 minutes with no soldering.

hyperdeficit

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Lucas, Texas
That's what they call dripping. I would also suggest you either buy or build a simple box mod at least so you are not charging batteries all the time. That is the biggest drawback to the 510 model in my opinion and I would imagine just about anyone else who has used one for an hour and had to charge it for two. It's also easily modded to accept 6v which produces even more flavor and vapor. There are plenty of threads here on the site that will walk you through a simple battery mod that you can build in 15 minutes with no soldering.

I took the lazy way and ordered a chuck. 6v vaping here I come. I agree that the biggest drawback on a 510 is the low battery life. that is the only thing i dont like about this thing

hyperdeficit

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Lucas, Texas
well, I guess that this is all the people who are going to watch this video so I would like to thank you guys for watching it and replying to it.

I never thought that it would reach over a hundred views and I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of views I got.

Thanks guys and keep an eye out for more video reviews

gooney0

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
Falls Church, VA
Good video and great tips.

I also discovered the release the button 1 second before you're done trick. Sure enough you get the same amount of vapor with less heat and battery use.

I can't prove it, but its my feeling that heat is not good for the atomizer. Keeping the carts full helps with this. The atty gets warm much faster as the cart dries out.

The 510 kits usually come with 2 attys so I take turns if needed so as not to overheat one.

-Gooney0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread