Vigilante Juice Co - Concerning Grey Ghost...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClasslessKing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I recently watched a YouTube video with Suck My mod where Matt sung the praises of Grey Ghost as a flavor. I got on Vigilante juice Co's website and read the description and I'm instantly intrigued.

HOWEVER.

$22 bucks for something I'm not 100% on is quite a drop in my budget. Yeah, I know that there are more expensive liquids out there and I could just as easily PIF it if I didn't like it, but I was wondering: Do any of you have any experience with Vigilante juice Co, specifically Grey Ghost (I'm also interested in Public Enemy No. 1)?

wonkeypickle

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
'murrikka
skull and crossbones was correct, sampled it (albiet with a used partially dry burnt wick, i usually try to sample new juice with a clean build but i am lazy this week so oh well)

flavor is bomb, although as with other premade juices there is too much pg for my liking. i wouldn't exactly count this against the juice as again it's my personal preference.

too soon to tell if it's worth the price, but with more and more juice companies going the "glass bottle=gourmet flavors=gourmet price tag" route, it's comparatively priced with most other juices in this "tier" lol.

i'd say if the flavor sounds good give em a shot. my favorite thing about it i just remembered is the bottle topper/droppers, which is childproof. blew my mind, and now i can't think why any other company would use anything else. may help us keep out of the news a little better....at least in some aspects IMO.:2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread