Vision Spinner 2 keeps flashing while charging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dredge

Aug 20, 2014
Dallas, TX, USA
I think that means its charging.

Vision Spinner Website said:
• If the button displays a White color when the battery is on, that indicates a remaining 60%-100% in battery power

• If the battery displays a Blue color when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 30%-60% battery power left

It might be telling you that its between 30-60% charged. Also

Same Place As Above said:
• Charging time - The vision Spinner II, for the large Mah capacity of 1600mah, it requires about 5 to 6 hours to be Properlly fully recharged if charging from zero power level.

The flashing might stop once it has reached full charge. It could just be a quick display telling you how charged it is

stylemaster2001

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2014
Goldsboro, NC USA
I think, only think, they are on a red, white and blue light system. If it's flashing red, it is really low, as it charges, it will change to white, and finally blue. It may turn off once completely charged! I have one that does this also. Just indicates the status of the battery. No worries....hope this helps!! :2c:

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
I've had two (no make that 3 if you count one of Ed's) Vision spinners go bad after the first charge lately.

check out the marks of a genuine Vision Spinner (two of mine were fakes, and the whole eBay rating system is a farce, one I just left bad feedback and he credited my paypal so that got rid of the bad "fake crap" feedback, so I just wonder how many do that now? argh!

I've got one 1600mah green one that's received a first charge successfully it doesn't blink though while charging.(it does at first but then that's it)

rspaff

Jun 28, 2014
United States
I have two spinner II authentic that the light indicator changes as it charges. It goes from orange to blue to white as the battery charges. My clone that I bought from a store on eBay does whatever it wants. The eBay money back guarantee worked with it. My money was refunded and they didn't' want the POS back. I've found two suppliers on eBay that do sell the authentic. Ask them if it is authentic and does it come with the scratch off and you'll be fine.

The Spinner 2's that I have seen from the store I work in didn't blink but they would change colors as they gained charge. If yours is authentic (look for the scratch off sticker) then it should behave that way. Like most everyone else, if it acts weird, contact the people you bought it from quickly (different vendors have different policies) and most of the time they will do something to help you. Hopefully, one more person basically repeating everyone else confirms your suspicions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread