Vision Spinner charge help?!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmangoboogie

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
buffalo, NY
It has been awhile since I've used my vision spinner but recently I had to put back into rotation....

Now idk what's up with the charger, I went to local b&m and picked up a new usb charger. Stilll does the same thing as the old one tho, when i screw the battery in the charger never turns red. It stays green, the battery itself will flash and depending how far i screw it in either turns off or stays on. All the while the usb charger stays green.
I've beeen able to get a charge out of it, nothing full. Dies within an hour.
anybody else use egos anymore? Has my spinner had its day or am I charging wrong?
Read a suggestion said set it to 4.2 v and WATCH FOR LIGHT AND MAKE SURE IT STAYS ON, underneath that was suggested to charge with light on battery off.....
Ha [emoji17][emoji36] so we shall see ECF SUGGESTS?

cmangoboogie

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
buffalo, NY
The ego seems to be fine ......if it gets a charge lol.
I called local b&m they suggested turning up the dial to 4.8 screwing the battery in to charger stopping after the initial blinking on battery and leave it stay lit (the batterys light) no matter what I do the light on cgarger stays green. So im trying this latest suggestion .
Report back in a bit.
Ty

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

cmangoboogie

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
buffalo, NY
Got it working! ☺
I turn it off turn it up all the way to 4.8v (not sure if thst part helps) but then I screw it in untill first set of lights blink then the light remains on. I didnt mess with it over night, grabbed it this morning and im a fww hours into using it with a nautilus mini bvc so....looking good.
Guess my charger light is just faulty.

Like I said Bedfore I've heard so many problems with the ANY ego style battery. Just happy the days are over of carrying 3-4 batteries to make it through the day.

Now its 3-4 mods flavor/cloud chasing ☺

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

sturner6

Feb 26, 2012
here
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Cross posting is not permitted on ECF.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread