Vision Spinner (Original) Adjustment Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

JStallings

Verified Member
Oct 15, 2014
Houston, Texas, United States
I have 3 Vision Spinners. I bought the first to pair it with my Kanger Pro tank 3 and loved that combination, so got another identical Pro tank and Vision Spinner as spares.

Of course I used the batteries in rotation, and it wasn't too long before I noticed that one of the voltage adjustments on the bottom of the battery seemed very loose and would not stay in place. Having reason to believe it might have taken a fall to the floor, I replaced it.

Much to my dismay, within a few days one of the other batteries exhibited the same problem; and I know for certain that that battery had not suffered any shocks.

My question is, is this a known issue with the Vision Spinner? have I maybe purchased some counterfeit junk? I did get them quite inexpensively at the local tobacconist; I happen to know he is in business to turn a buck....:unsure:

Thanks y'all!

Cheers
James
:cool:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Yep, sound like clone/counterfeit junk to me.

I have 2 authentic Vision Spinners that have been going strong for almost a year. However, I do not use them exclusively, as I have other vaping gear.

I suggest buying from reputable e-cig vendors such as AltSmoke, Discount Vapors, My Vapor Store, etc. if buying online. Buy only name brand Joyetech Twist or Vision Spinner ego batteries.

Buying "generic" ego batteries is always going to be hit or miss...mostly miss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread