Vita Bella from Goodejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclestu

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2013
ALLENHURST, NJ, USA
Well I have been vaping my Grand Master from Five Pawns for the past few days and I remembered that I also purchased a NET from GoodEJuice house blend. It is Vita Bella and has been steeping for about 2 weeks. I must say that I feel as I have been blessed with my experience so far with vaping. Perhaps I am easy to please but I have yet to try a juice that I would consider a trow away. Vita Bella is definately a keeper. It has a great mellow taste with a slightly nutty sweetness. It provides a nice change when you want to get away from the desert type of flavors without being overpowering. It definately has earned a place in my rotation of daily juices. Stu

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Well I have been vaping my Grand Master from Five Pawns for the past few days and I remembered that I also purchased a NET from GoodEJuice house blend. It is Vita Bella and has been steeping for about 2 weeks. I must say that I feel as I have been blessed with my experience so far with vaping. Perhaps I am easy to please but I have yet to try a juice that I would consider a trow away. Vita Bella is definately a keeper. It has a great mellow taste with a slightly nutty sweetness. It provides a nice change when you want to get away from the desert type of flavors without being an overpowering. It definately has earned a place in my rotation of daily juices. Stu

Good for you and great choice, BTW. VB is a sensual juice, and the price is GREAT for a high-quality juice.

Last edited:

Mcp15

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
CT
You're lucky Unclestu...I've found a lot I don't like. Ry4 is just too sweet for me, unless I mix a tobacco flavor in....liberally. I've been reading a lot on NTural Tobacco thread. Is the Vita Bella as sweet as most ry4 s? Feel free to chime in, MrMann-- yours is always an opinion I look for. Also considering Smooth Criminal because of you!
Thanks, guys

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
You're lucky Unclestu...I've found a lot I don't like. Ry4 is just too sweet for me, unless I mix a tobacco flavor in....liberally. I've been reading a lot on NTural Tobacco thread. Is the Vita Bella as sweet as most ry4 s? Feel free to chime in, MrMann-- yours is always an opinion I look for. Also considering Smooth Criminal because of you!
Thanks, guys

Vita Bella definitely has a layer of sweetness, but it's satin sheet as opposed to heavy leather coat. Will you like it? Dunno. But it won't be becasue it's overly sweet, though it is a sweet tobacco.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Sounds good...I love your imagery...it soooo makes me want to try everything. GeJ and Ahlusions are the next "to try" vendors on my list. I'll post my impressions on Natural Tobacco thread.
Hope you're enjoying your new baby! (yes, I told you I read what you write!)

She just went to sleep. Today was my first day with my wife back to work, so my presence on the forum will diminish, but not disappear. Thanks for reading my words though. Note, if trying any vendor that I've ever written about, know that those were not always first impressions--sometimes my first impressions don't even warrant an emoticon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread