Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
It all depends on the PV you're using and whether or not you enjoy a warm or cooler vape.

I just placed an order for the Vivi Nova 2.5 i see theres 3 types of atomizers in range of 1.8 2.4 and tge 2.8 Ohm. Any difference in performance per Ohms. So far my current mi i has the 2.4 Ohm just curuios how the other 2 compares to the 2.4
Thanks in advance

recidivus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2012
Canada
www.youtube.com
It depends on the voltage. Higher ohms requires higher voltage to achieve the same wattage (heat). SO! If you're using a 2.4 now and you try the 1.8 you'll get more vapour and flavour, though if there's too much voltage it will create too much heat and just taste burnt. If you try the 2.8 head you'll get less vapour than you're used to.

*ed: Also, some juices taste better at higher or lower watts. There's no "set #" to use, it's all preference.

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
For me I have noticed that I can use less wattage on the Vivi and get a good vapor. I use it on my Ego Twist 1000mah and my Provari. Great vapor. If you have a VV battery then you can use any of the ohms attys just have to change the voltage to get the proper watts.
You may find this chart useful.
P2seQ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread