Volcano Inferno or Joytech eGo kit.. Please HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
The Inferno kit is, essentially, 2 eGo passthrough fixed voltage (3.7V) batteries (I think one is 650mAh, and one is 900mAh), 1.5 Ohm dual coil smoktech carto, 3.5mL SmokTech DCT tank, charger, an eGo tank skirt (So your eGo threads don't show), a 15mL bottle of juice, and a drip tip.

Pretty basic kit really...

Here is the difference between what you get from Volcano and your run of the mill eGo starter kit...

Volcano, by putting their name on it, backs their products with a 1 year warranty, and some excellent customer service. And, IMHO, that's worth the extra $$$...

I'd go with the Inferno kit...

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
Any place I can buy a good quality 510 to eGo connector for the ProVari mini? I plan to use my Kanger T3 bottom coil units with it.

Threadjacker!!! :):):) just kiddin... Go right where you bought your Provari! :) Provape sells a pretty nice 510->eGo adapter. I do believe it has an adjustable center pole, hence the increased price over similar adapters. You should know, Provape won't sell junk, they can't afford to put their reputation on the line.

Beretta

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
Mars
Threadjacker!!! :):):) just kiddin... Go right where you bought your Provari! :) Provape sells a pretty nice 510->eGo adapter. I do believe it has an adjustable center pole, hence the increased price over similar adapters. You should know, Provape won't sell junk, they can't afford to put their reputation on the line.

Yeah. I've done hijacked this thread, but I was just trying to save the guy some dough in the long run by buying the best. I think it was worth the jack. Thanks for the tip. I will look for the 510 > eGo adapter there, although I didn't see it the first run through. :/

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
Any place I can buy a good quality 510 to eGo connector for the ProVari mini? I read some bad reviews on one, saying the mail 510 connection broke off into their mod, so I'm a bit wary. I plan to use my Kanger T3 bottom coil units with it.

There are some that are cheap yes, i got one that is ss and good and some that are cheap. Honestly im not sure were the good one came from....sorry, maybe someone will know. They come in handy if you have a bad connection......sometimes thats all you need to make the connection. If you got something that puts a drop of liquid on your battery ....good idea to put the ego to 510 adapter on.

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
Yeah. I've done hijacked this thread, but I was just trying to save the guy some dough in the long run by buying the best. I think it was worth the jack. Thanks for the tip. I will look for the 510 > eGo adapter there, although I didn't see it the first run through. :/

Ego-T Adapter

bdeef

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2013
Philadelphia, Pa
The Inferno kit is, essentially, 2 eGo passthrough fixed voltage (3.7V) batteries (I think one is 650mAh, and one is 900mAh), 1.5 Ohm dual coil smoktech carto, 3.5mL SmokTech DCT tank, charger, an eGo tank skirt (So your eGo threads don't show), a 15mL bottle of juice, and a drip tip.

Pretty basic kit really...

Here is the difference between what you get from Volcano and your run of the mill eGo starter kit...

Volcano, by putting their name on it, backs their products with a 1 year warranty, and some excellent customer service. And, IMHO, that's worth the extra $$$...

I'd go with the Inferno kit...

& that is y I keep going back to the inferno... All of the extras that come with the kit...

Although I would absolutely love the Provari, it's a bit too expensive for the kit ($210) & unrealistic for me right now.. I prob will end up going with the inferno, it seems like it would b a big upgrade from the V2...

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
Then again the provari is only another $100 hahaha it just looks so damn good...

I'm about to pull the trigger on my first ProVari... A black satin standard, blue LED button/screen with the 18650 extender cap... I'm gonna throw up during the check out process, but I know I'm gonna love it!

bdeef

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2013
Philadelphia, Pa
IMO the biggest extra that comes with the Inferno kit is the 1 year warranty. If you itemize their kit out, it's definitely worth the $75 you pay for it... If not a bit more than $75...

AND! You will be supporting my local economy here in Hawaii, and I'll love you forever! LoL

The warranty is great, and the fact that it already comes with a tube - 5 extra carts - some juice, not to mention both pass thru batts. IT HAS TO BE WAY BETTER THEM MY V2.. Especially with vape production & throat hits! I think the $75 is a steal with everything it offers...

I will be proud to support your economy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread