Volcano Inferno (Tankomizer Kit) 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,
I have been vaping on and off for about two years now. I havent seen very many reviews for the new Volcano Tankomizer mod kit. I don't know much about how to match up battery sizes to cartomizers (as far as most efficient/best cartomizer to use with certain batteries). With that said, the kit came with a 650mah and a 950mah battery, both of them being pass -throughs, and 1.5ohm Cartomizers. I have no complaints whatsoever, I was just curious if this was an efficient set-up as far as a match between these carts and these batteries. I did a lot of google research but did not find a clear answer to this question. All in all, just in case anyone is curious, I smoke a pack and a half a day of analogs, and this kit is BY FAR sufficient to keep me away from the analogs. I love it! Tons of vapor and ridiculous battery life! The tank holds a ton of liquid, and is clear, so you can see when you are running low. Its my first mod and unless there's just something better cosmetically, then no need to look any further. Volcano Inferno with Tankomizer! Any help with the battery/cart set up would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Sixgunjohn-Regular Vaper

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Those are ego type batteries. They are ok but they are disposable If you want a much better vape go with Variable Voltage Lave tube , orVmax, But Id strongly suggest American made Provari, Joker, Buzz Pro, The Tankomizer is to be bluntly a piece of crap, Its a ego tank they just dont work very well. Get you a Mom and Pop submarine tank then look around for something you like a little better if you want.
Cartos and tanks work well once you've mastered punching they are hassle free. economical also.

Those are ego type batteries. They are ok but they are disposable If you want a much better vape go with Variable Voltage Lave tube , orVmax, But Id strongly suggest American made Provari, Joker, Buzz Pro, The Tankomizer is to be bluntly a piece of crap, Its a ego tank they just dont work very well. Get you a Mom and Pop submarine tank then look around for something you like a little better if you want.
Cartos and tanks work well once you've mastered punching they are hassle free. economical also.

Thank you, for your input. I will look into some of those options. If I may ask, why do you think the Tankomizer is bad? Not to say there aren't better ways to go with tanks and cartomizers, I just haven't had any trouble out of mine so far. Tastes good and plenty of flow to the cart and vapor. I know I could do better with the batteries and have considered the provari, it just wasn't in the budget. Thanks!

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
Thank you, for your input. I will look into some of those options. If I may ask, why do you think the Tankomizer is bad? Not to say there aren't better ways to go with tanks and cartomizers, I just haven't had any trouble out of mine so far. Tastes good and plenty of flow to the cart and vapor. I know I could do better with the batteries and have considered the provari, it just wasn't in the budget. Thanks!

just so you know... the new kits that volcano sells no longer carries a tankomizer, but instead now uses a dct tank(much better). and yes tankomizers were crap, they muffled flavor and th. as well as just being a over all pain in the ..... with the dct tanks in the kit its a completely different ball game, great flavor, th, and they are very reliable..

as far as what best in terms of the cartos, they sell two types the 1.5ohm dual coil and the 3.0 single coil.

1.5ohm dcc is really designed with the lower voltage batteries(infernos) in mind, as they will produce a hotter warmer vapor. then what the 3.0ohm scc would on a inferno(they were designed for higher voltage like the lavatube or other vv devices.)

hope this helps clear up some confusion..... also volcano cartos come pre-punched and the kit comes with 5 or 6 cartos for you.

Okay, there is where I messed up. What I have is NOt the Tankomizer. I just had the vocabulary wrong, I am new to this stuff :). I just received my inferno about two weeks ago, and what I have is the tube tank, which I am assuming is a dct? And it DOES work great! I am still considering variable voltage, after some shopping around, but we will just see what the future holds on that. Thanks for your reply!

just one day

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Florida
I am pretty much a nub myself but what I have found out..IMHO.. Is that a tank is a tank is a tank. The tank does nothing more than hold the juice and feed it to the carto. inside, well some also look pretty. The vaping part is done by the carto. I would recomend getting a few of the inexpensive DCT tanks ( $8-10 ) and some LR prepunced cartos for your Ego type battery. Load up some different juices that you kinda like and then just screw on different tanks to see witch juice you like best.

So if i may ask, where exactly are the "coils" on a dct, to make it a "dual coil tank"? I am assuming that the tank that came with the inferno set up that I have is a dct (the tube tank), but I have yet to understand exactly why it is reffered to this way? I know it simply holds the liquid and feeds the carto, maybe I am just overthinking it?? lol

just one day

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Florida
So if i may ask, where exactly are the "coils" on a dct, to make it a "dual coil tank"? I am assuming that the tank that came with the inferno set up that I have is a dct (the tube tank), but I have yet to understand exactly why it is reffered to this way? I know it simply holds the liquid and feeds the carto, maybe I am just overthinking it?? lol
The coils are in the carto, the steel tube that runs inside the tank. They are embeded in the fluff, stacked verticaly .

nepatitan

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
North Eastern Pennsylvania
Hey John,
Glad your enjoying your Inferno, I just ordered mine last week, hopefully it will be coming tomorrow.
Hello All,
I have been vaping on and off for about two years now. I havent seen very many reviews for the new Volcano Tankomizer mod kit. I don't know much about how to match up battery sizes to cartomizers (as far as most efficient/best cartomizer to use with certain batteries). With that said, the kit came with a 650mah and a 950mah battery, both of them being pass -throughs, and 1.5ohm Cartomizers. I have no complaints whatsoever, I was just curious if this was an efficient set-up as far as a match between these carts and these batteries. I did a lot of google research but did not find a clear answer to this question. All in all, just in case anyone is curious, I smoke a pack and a half a day of analogs, and this kit is BY FAR sufficient to keep me away from the analogs. I love it! Tons of vapor and ridiculous battery life! The tank holds a ton of liquid, and is clear, so you can see when you are running low. Its my first mod and unless there's just something better cosmetically, then no need to look any further. Volcano Inferno with Tankomizer! Any help with the battery/cart set up would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Sixgunjohn-Regular Vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread