VOOPOO Drag 157w Resin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I've been using it for over a month very accurate device in both power & TC highly recommended! the most I like about it is in power mode it auto sets wattage for you
BTW I have the black version not the Resin

For more reviews from real users check out this thread
Voopoo Drag
Hi Gallant! I like the auto set wattage too!

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
If it were just a little wider I would be all over it. Love my Steam Crave Plus[emoji16]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Ahhh cmon, who doesn't like a little overhang [emoji38]

e3ae146614ca40ed794af41f2bb9e427.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Imagine it with the 20ml glass instead of the 10ml. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

That with that 20 ml tank filled is definitely gonna just fall over unless you prop it up with something.:D

@Heartsdelight , nice review! Thank you. I will agree that it's too bad they didn't add on a little more width for at least 25 mm tanks.Looks good and has a nice feature set, especially at that price.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
That is way cool! Yeah you can't beat 2 days! You're lucky you have a friend to order with :) I unfortunately don't have anyone :blush:
California is beautiful, taxes suck though.....move on down, our shared orders will be epic [emoji106] [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
That with that 20 ml tank filled is definitely gonna just fall over unless you prop it up with something.:D

@Heartsdelight , nice review! Thank you. I will agree that it's too bad they didn't add on a little more width for at least 25 mm tanks.Looks good and has a nice feature set, especially at that price.
Thanks @Eskie ! It was my first attempt. :) I agree fitting 25mm would be nice, it's a smudge overhang as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread