Vuse Vibe not pulling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetulantStick

Jun 21, 2017
help! i ordered the vuse vibe a week and a half ago, and i was able to quit smoking completely as a half a pack per day smoker there was a gurgling sound as i was near the end of an 'original'-flavor cartridge (the melon has too much bite!) now i can barely pull a hit through!!!!! it's like sucking a milkshake thru a straw but can't if you didn't know, vuse makes their products unhackable; even if i could hack, i would be afraid to because i might hurt myself is there anything i can do but get back on cigarettes/bite the bullet and give up nicotine forever?

i DON'T want to buy any other brand because i've already spent 40$, and i feel like i only got about 15-dollars worth of product

i tried blowing into the cartridge but that obviously didn't help, and i tried shaking it up, taking smaller hits. the battery got a little warm after a few hits a while ago. i mean it makes my whole chest and stuff hurt trying to suck this

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Welcome. I've no advice on how to fix your product. Vuse are known to be expensive and defective.

But now you know that vaping works for you as well as millions of others. It's time to upgrade your product and even some of the cheapest Real vaping products will probably be better.

It's up to you now to choose whether you want to put your money into cigarettes or vaping. When you decide, we'll help. Or a local vape store.

GL

djsvapour

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 2, 2012
    England and Wales
    i DON'T want to buy any other brand because i've already spent 40$, and i feel like i only got about 15-dollars worth of product
    Welcome @PetulantStick
    I'm sorry to tell you getting only a few $ worth from a $40 product is about normal for tobacco company e-cigarettes. They are absolutely dreadful products.
    If you continue to use them despite knowing this (now you know) you have a difficult choice to make.
    I wasted $800 on junk tobacco company products before working out the truth. I would recommend not doing that. My stubborn attitude was what cost me and there was no advice in those days, only fake reviews. Don't fall for the marketing. Don't give tobacco your money. Cut your losses.
    Please. :)

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 8, 2016
    Hi Petulant & welcome
    After 48 years of smoking cigs I figure I've spent about $70,000, so what was your issue with the $40 again?

It is unfortunate that products like Vuse even exist let alone being what our govts would want us to use. Buy a good and proper device and you won't again look backwards to those stinkies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    help! i ordered the vuse vibe a week and a half ago, and i was able to quit smoking completely as a half a pack per day smoker there was a gurgling sound as i was near the end of an 'original'-flavor cartridge (the melon has too much bite!) now i can barely pull a hit through!!!!! it's like sucking a milkshake thru a straw but can't if you didn't know, vuse makes their products unhackable; even if i could hack, i would be afraid to because i might hurt myself is there anything i can do but get back on cigarettes/bite the bullet and give up nicotine forever?
    i tried blowing into the cartridge but that obviously didn't help, and i tried shaking it up, taking smaller hits. the battery got a little warm after a few hits a while ago. i mean it makes my whole chest and stuff hurt trying to suck this

Welcome and glad you joined.
    Could look into the Kanger Evod kit, it is a mouth to lung (MTL) tank that has had good results.
    Might want to try the search function in upper right hand corner of this post. Could type in "Kanger Evod kit".
    re: Authentic Kanger Evod Ecig Starter Kit
    For additional reading:
    https://www.vape-town.co.uk/vaping-guide/useful-links-&-further-Information.html
    http://www.vaporauthority.com/pages/learn
    http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/a...tte-college-guides-tutorials-information.html
    Beginner – Guide To Vaping
    http://vapingcheap.com/vaping-101/
    (10) Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods | E-Cigarette Forum
    (1) Proper Terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments. | E-Cigarette Forum

Last edited:
    Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I'm sorry that you wasted your money, and when you're trying to quit, of course you want it to be economical too. Brother Bob has compiled some great information and links for you (he was kind enough to do that for me, also) and I really hope you come back to read them, and decide on a different vape product.

I really don't expect gas stations around here to provide me with reliable products, except for perhaps gasoline or ANY type of liquor I might want (I was *shocked* about that when I got here, LOL), and don't use Big Tobacco's e-cig products, they are designed to fail (so that you will fail).

Good luck, reading those links got me on a great path to vaping, cigarette free 9 days. If you can quit cigs on a VUSE? You can do *fantastic* with a real set up. Don't give up! Also, you can certainly try to get your money back, if not from the gas station, maybe from the company, since their product is defective.

I mean, you can try it. I guarantee almost every single person vaping successfully started with a product that didn't work for them. My set up was free, my son was a sub-ohm vapor, and it just didn't work for me. But, I had no problem purchasing what I needed to get going successfully.

Best of luck,

Anna

Reactions: BrotherBob

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2010
    USA - Arkansas
    All you can do with the Vuse is use a cotton swab and alcohol (preferably vodka) to clean the connection area. Beyond that, it's a cheaply made, big tobacco company excuse for an e-cig. Do some research, get something better and, less costly in the long run. Evod is great, an Ego type battery with a t-3 or Evod tank is good. replaceable atomizer, refill able tank, more economical and, less costly to fix. Much better starter devices.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Hi Petulant & welcome
    After 48 years of smoking cigs I figure I've spent about $70,000, so what was your issue with the $40 again?

It is unfortunate that products like Vuse even exist let alone being what our govts would want us to use. Buy a good and proper device and you won't again look backwards to those stinkies.
    True dat.....was just trying to figure out what I had spent in the 33 years and it wasn't as easy as I thought. I kind of forgot how much they were back then and when the prices increased per year, etc.. but I think around 70k as well....when I tried my first vaping product it didn't work well at all but I knew I was on to something. at that moment, my thinking was that the money I had just spent was well worth the money , although it sucked and couldn't be use anymore. But that was back then and most of the vape products sucked and good info was harder to find. Now though, there are tons of good products and much more info but you still don't know until you try one. I had to spend probably a thousand dollars or more before I found a device I knew would work and even then, I knew that money was well well spent....it's your health and it's worth the investment big time!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread