Waiting for more 28-30mm atomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

schuff

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2013
Dickson, TN
I now have the seven-22 and the Hades. Then yesterday I ordered the black stingray 26650 because I couldn't resist. I have about 7 26650 batteries and 3 devices now but I can't find one tank that doesn't look ......ed on them yet.

To date all I have heard of is the 28.5mm Cerberus rda by footoon and the 30mm russian big. The russian big at least has a release date already.

Anyone else out there in the same boat with me? Anyone know of some big boy atomizers on the horizon I don't?

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Seems they got the cart a bit before the aesthetically pleasing horse on this one. :p

As you might imagine, 26500 mech mods aren't all that expensive to produce... and likely less costly than a fully fleshed out, well designed RDA or RTA. Hell, the Russian Big has the same build deck as it's smaller brother... so not much thought into "the possibilities" for that one, eh'?

Give it another month or so... I know of at least 2 US made RDAs and 1 RTA being released in late May. ;-)

schuff

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2013
Dickson, TN
I will definitely snag up a lotus. It seems pretty cool with the triangle airholes and flavor channel. I doubt there is much difference either way but it least it's 26.5mm wide.

Also, DSmooch, the 26650 stingray mods are not made by JD tech. They are made by a Chinese company. So just like the russian big it's a clone company upping the size of a design rather than the original manufacturer.

schuff

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2013
Dickson, TN
Seems they got the cart a bit before the aesthetically pleasing horse on this one. :p

As you might imagine, 26500 mech mods aren't all that expensive to produce... and likely less costly than a fully fleshed out, well designed RDA or RTA. Hell, the Russian Big has the same build deck as it's smaller brother... so not much thought into "the possibilities" for that one, eh'?

Give it another month or so... I know of at least 2 US made RDAs and 1 RTA being released in late May. ;-)

I'm assuming the RTA you speak of is the genesis style tank used by JBM HAM on their $490 hybrid mod?

As far as RDA's I've only seen the Cerberus by footoon with no word on release.

heateris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2012
SEPA
These things are so huge. Pretty soon they'll be as big as a maglite, last a month on one battery and be worn around the belt like an asp. It's not for me, but still awesome. I'd like to see some size comparisons

I agree, I'm totally happy with 18xxx batteries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread