Walt Says Hi, Gives up on the Analog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaltTheWerewolf

Dec 11, 2010
Virginia Beach
Hey there, just thought i'd give out a hello to you all. I have been vaping for about 4 days, have only had 1 analog sense...and it wasnt lit that long lol.

In a nutshell i heard about e-cigs a while ago with the smoke 51 videos, but thought it was a gimic so i ignored it for a few months...then during a week i was considering going back on the gum i ran into the 7/11 to of course get some cigs and found the Njoy Pro being sold next to the packs of cigs.

which is what i currently have now(two batteries to rotate etc), today i lit up an analog after almost 4 days of just using the e-cig and couldnt believe how nasty the analog was, to my nose it smelt of sweaty sour socks!...can imagine the sock might have tasted similar!

the Njoy although works, has some terrible battery life(the cold weather might be helping it weaken), so im looking into the PS Ace KR808D as a small upgrade...i have to convince the wife.

but a question...? as long as the cartomizers say KR808D they will work with the PS Ace? (from Puresmoker.com), because i found alot more flavours but not associated with Puresmoker or Just the PS Ace version.

BlackMetalBuick

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2010
Chicago, IL
I'll probably be the first of many to nudge you out of your comfort zone and urge you to try the products that are no longer the size of a thin cigarette. They have bigger batteries and feel more like holding a small cigar, but the battery life will have you vaping all evening no problem. I really like my Volcano Inferno. One huge 1000mAh battery, and a 650mAh battery with USB passthrough, which means you can plug it in at your desk and vape all day but the battery will still be charged. Similar sized procucts are called the eGo and the Riva, but they don't have the passthrough batteries.

cherewine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2010
Pacific Northwest USA
I think eGo has a passthrough. I'm not very familiar with them, but Cignot lists them under their 510 passthroughs saying it's for the eGo, the battery USB or a standalone.

Yes, Cignot carries the eGo passthru, even in the 1000mAh for $26. I just got one this past week and I AM LOVIN' IT!!! I love the fact that it can be charging as I am using it at my computer, then unplug it and go OR I can opt to charge it on an ego charger if I'm not going to be at a computer for any length of time. It's so versatile. I can use ego attys/carts/cartos, 510 attys/carts/cartos, OR with an adapter, use up my old KR808D-1 cartos that I have lying around (from my first pv...is that what I'd call it?).

cherewine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2010
Pacific Northwest USA
Hey there, just thought i'd give out a hello to you all. I have been vaping for about 4 days, have only had 1 analog sense...and it wasnt lit that long lol.

In a nutshell i heard about e-cigs a while ago with the smoke 51 videos, but thought it was a gimic so i ignored it for a few months...then during a week i was considering going back on the gum i ran into the 7/11 to of course get some cigs and found the Njoy Pro being sold next to the packs of cigs.

which is what i currently have now(two batteries to rotate etc), today i lit up an analog after almost 4 days of just using the e-cig and couldnt believe how nasty the analog was, to my nose it smelt of sweaty sour socks!...can imagine the sock might have tasted similar!

the Njoy although works, has some terrible battery life(the cold weather might be helping it weaken), so im looking into the PS Ace KR808D as a small upgrade...i have to convince the wife.

but a question...? as long as the cartomizers say KR808D they will work with the PS Ace? (from Puresmoker.com), because i found alot more flavours but not associated with Puresmoker or Just the PS Ace version.

Convince your wife? I would think that she'd jump at anything that would steer you away from analogs, within reason anyway, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread