Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
If you plan on looking at a Zmax, make sure it's the sigelei Zmax, not the one made by Smoktech. I like small devices in general, so I also like the mini - it has pretty color choices too - but if you are looking for an APV with size options, there is the Sigelei ZMax flat top telescopic. Whatever catches your eye, I strongly suggest you browse the APV sub-forums to see what sorts of problems current owners may be having.

For example, you will likely get suggestions for a Vamo, but if you read the sub-forums you'll find there have been problems with the 510 connector and the gasket (some call an o-ring) around the center pin. I have a Vamo and thanks to reading those threads know to be gentle with it. I just wish I had found the threads about finishes, since I got a black chrome and it wore off in about 3 weeks.

1ziggy

Sep 3, 2013
ohio,USA
i`m new to vaping myself [2 months] but i can concur with the sigelei z-max. after reading alot of info about different ones, i bought one about [v2] 2 weeks ago and couldn`t be happier! got the 'kit' since i didn`t have the batteries/charger. it is easy to learn how to use, and very reliable. loving the vape, taste and quality. would recommend it highly.

docp1620

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
McHenry, Il. United States
second the suggestion for mvp 2 had the v1 for a bit and like it a lot! tough, long battery life and will use all of the most common clearomizers, cartomizers and tanks. only issue has been the deep 510 connection sometimes doesn't make connection with my protank, i just pull the protank center pin a little and no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread