We have It! Premiering the SMOKtech Stainless Natural Telescopic - Available Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
telescopicnatural.png

telescopicnatural_1.png

telescopicnatural_2.png

telescopicnatural_3.png

telescopicnatural_4.png

telescopicnatural_5.png

The Natural Stainless Telescopic by SMOKtech
$69.95 $59.95

It's Here Premiering at GotVapes - The SMOKtech Stainless Steel Natural Telescopic. Following the same beautiful sleek clean lines of the Natural introduced earlier this year.

The Natural Telescopic can natively accomodate 18350, 18500 & 18650 IMR and most protected batteries. This is a completely mechanical mod with a locking bottom button. You can also adjust the throw on the button by screwing out partically.

What You Receive:
  • 4 Piece Stainless Steel Natural Telescopic mod body
  • 510 connection with eGo well (does not fit Kanger T3 and T2 natively without an eGo adapter; You will need an adapter to use EVOD)
  • Presentation box
  • No batteries included.
  • Dimensiions: 23.35mm wide; .919 inches

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
The top of the Natural is 21.88mm wide whilst the top of the Natural Telescopic is 20.51. The telescopic version is about 1.3 mm less in width. Also the telescopic has 4 grooves cut in around the top, while these grooves are not present on the non-telescopic Natural.

Is that an e-pipe in your hand or a real one?

Is the part with the 510 connection the same size in diameter as the original or is it smaller? I haven't been able to find any pics with anything attached for any reference yet. Thanks.

Vapo_Dave

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Ottawa, Ont, Canada
Is the part with the 510 connection the same size in diameter as the original or is it smaller? I haven't been able to find any pics with anything attached for any reference yet. Thanks.

I just posted a picture here with the RSST mounted. Wish I know they reduced the diameter before I picked it up. I loved the look of the original natural with the RSST mounted. PS. Don’t fill it with Pluid like I did! LOL

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/apv-discussion/419798-new-smoktech-telescoping-natural-2.html

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
I heard the pins are not brass but stainless steel and conductivity is lessened,you may have too sand down the firing pin and the top pin.

They are plated brass. If you are into the ultra low resistance coil thang (like less than 1.0ohm) you may benefit from sanding off the plating and exposing the brass. For normal use there probably is not enough difference in conductivity to benefit.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
They are plated brass. If you are into the ultra low resistance coil thang (like less than 1.0ohm) you may benefit from sanding off the plating and exposing the brass. For normal use there probably is not enough difference in conductivity to benefit.

I don't think even in the ultra low resistance areana ( less than 1.0 ohm ) there would be an issue... see http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...yth-busters-stainless-steel-conductivity.html

Corrosion is going to be a bigger factor overall considering everything. MOD's should be cleaned often and the use of antioxidant grease such as noalox is recommended on all threaded and switch locations to help avoid the surface from corroding as quickly and also help with conductivity in general. Because of the issue of corrosion, I'd probably not recommend removing the plating at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread