9HG5Ri3.png

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Whomping up some sexy clouds on my Subtank mini at 20 watts at 0.6 ohms,
I actually just ordered nilla gorilla should be here tomorrow, pretty good?
ITC usually knocks it out of the park with custard and puddings so I imagine I won't be disappointed.
It's my favorite of the ITC that I've tried. I liked the blueberry custard, nilla gorilla is a good, not too sweet vanilla with the background of something else that makes it stand out over your average "vanilla" vape, the hint of banana puts it over the top into the great vape for me.

Bunny Bait and Heaven's Bounty, not so much. Great prices though.

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
Looks like modwomper stuck... I kinda like it...

I'm womping DIY creamy vanilla cake in my st mini at 20w on istick.

My 2nd (I always have a "switch flavor" to keep my tastebuds guessing lol) is a DIY "blueberry something" in my Ego One (that thing is amazing for it's tiny size).

The "blueberry something" was supposed to be "blueberry muffin" but the muffin didn't come thru well enough - but it's still good lol.

I'm womping medium clouds... about the same volume as my cig smoke used to be, which makes me happy. :)

I could probably get bigger clouds off both devices if I inhaled longer... but I rarely draw more than 2 seconds, never more than 3.

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
Morning, fellow Modwompers!

Gorgeous sunny morning on my balcony, enjoying a medium roast coffee with half & half. Treating myself to a 50/50 vape at 6mg and listening to the softer side of heavy metal at moderate volume.

Hardcore averageness. And never forget: "If it's too loud...

...turn it down." :)

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
The AV crew. The acronym is the motto: Altocumulus Vaporem.

I'm really liking Altocumulus Vaporem, which is indicative of medium size clouds.

Vaporem ~ accusative singular of vapor
Altocumulus ~ middle-altitude cloud genus

However, I like to occasionally blow really big clouds, so where does that leave me, huh? Define me, define me...

Reactions: Lessifer

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I'm not sure just where I fit in the vape world of monikers.

I switch out about 12 flavors of 65/35 6mg nic juice in one of my Atlantis tanks around 32W, Kanger Sub or ST mini around 28W, and occasionally my Herakles around 65W. They sit on either my Sig 100W Plus or IPV mini 2. I even still hit the Kanger Aerotank Mega once in a while on my MVP 2. I don't build or DIY juice. Vaping found me so I could quit smoking and I find it totally relaxing and enjoyable. My vape is not always in my hand, but is always within reach. It has become a normal part of my everyday life.

That's it! I consider myself a normal vaper! And that makes me think of "Norm", you know, from the show Cheers. Just a normal Joe so likeable to everybody where everybody knows your name and say it in unison when you enter. Maybe I'm simply Norm. Then again, maybe I'm Modwomper Norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread