WELCOME NEWBIES - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlightlyAmused

Apr 29, 2012
MI, USA
Hey everyone! I finally scrounged up my five post to be able to post here :laugh: So I have been using store bought disposables for the past three weeks on and off and have decided to take the plunge into a real ecig. So I spent roughly two weeks on these forums and youtube and finally found the Volts. So I am thirty minutes away from hitting the submit button on two 78mm batts (one auto, one man) one 65mm auto in hopes to get my girlfriend vaping, all three sample packs and a usb charger.

Anyhow, Just wanted to say Hi and that I look forward to being part of this forum. (Because on the internet we self invite until banned) :p

SlightlyAmused

Apr 29, 2012
MI, USA
Oh no, it was all individual stuff, no kits. I found it to be a bit more "economical" this way. If I like way the volt feels I'll be coming back and picking up a case and some carts or juice. This is the first time I will have had any type of ecig other than the kind you buy at the corner store so I'm both excited and cautious. I can compare it to playing with bear traps naked for the first time. :)

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
welcome :thumbs:
Oh no, it was all individual stuff, no kits. I found it to be a bit more "economical" this way. If I like way the volt feels I'll be coming back and picking up a case and some carts or juice. This is the first time I will have had any type of ecig other than the kind you buy at the corner store so I'm both excited and cautious. I can compare it to playing with bear traps naked for the first time. :)

-Optics-

Fear the Beard...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Hey everyone! I finally scrounged up my five post to be able to post here :laugh: So I have been using store bought disposables for the past three weeks on and off and have decided to take the plunge into a real ecig. So I spent roughly two weeks on these forums and youtube and finally found the Volts. So I am thirty minutes away from hitting the submit button on two 78mm batts (one auto, one man) one 65mm auto in hopes to get my girlfriend vaping, all three sample packs and a usb charger.

Anyhow, Just wanted to say Hi and that I look forward to being part of this forum. (Because on the internet we self invite until banned) :p

Welcome! Take take the plunge you won't regret it! You'll notice a much better product over those corner store disposables
. Just a suggestion if you're not doing a kit; make sure you pick up an extra charger. They're actually cheaper when added on after a kit versus a-la-carte.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
welcome :thumbs:
Hello,
I am new to all of this.
I am impatiently awaiting the arrival of my Volt Std Starter kit.
Smoked tobacco the last 49 years of my short 61 years on this Earth.

I do know that this new method will help me keep my habit while I stop using tobacco for smoking.

Glad to be here.

Thanks one and all

Poppie

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
Detroit, Michigan
Welcome!! Let us know how you like your PV when you get it!! :toast:

Hello,
I am new to all of this.
I am impatiently awaiting the arrival of my Volt Std Starter kit.
Smoked tobacco the last 49 years of my short 61 years on this Earth.

I do know that this new method will help me keep my habit while I stop using tobacco for smoking.

Glad to be here.

Thanks one and all

imaqt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
Newbie wants to upgrade from kR808 to Volt!
I wanna know if I can still use my existing chargers 4.2 and 4.6? Can I get a Volt that fits 808 carts? I need all the help I can get,,,dying to upgrade! What is my best option? I still think I want the feel of a smaller battery but I'm not sure. My friend Cyrus Vap told me to check out a Volt!

I would appreciate all your suggestions!

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Welcome :thumbs: although your charges may be compatible.. they could also cause major issues.. we do not warranty other chargers used on VOLT batts... but yes most 808 cartos will work on the VOLT :)

you may also want to check out the X2 if you want something a bit bigger
Newbie wants to upgrade from kR808 to Volt!
I wanna know if I can still use my existing chargers 4.2 and 4.6? Can I get a Volt that fits 808 carts? I need all the help I can get,,,dying to upgrade! What is my best option? I still think I want the feel of a smaller battery but I'm not sure. My friend Cyrus Vap told me to check out a Volt!

I would appreciate all your suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread