WELCOME NEWBIES - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
So, I am going to order today because I'm getting a refund (hopefully goes smoothly) from another company. Before I order...are there any coupon codes available that may be over 15%...Thought I'd ask before I order tehe :p

That's as good as it gets, unless you're just ordering cartos (CompareOur808d gets you 18% off cartos only).
There are also fairly frequent sales, with a bit more discount.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com

Xaria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Back in the Holler-VA
I just want to say hello to the SI family. This week I have purchased 4 Volt X2s with matching clearos, and I love the ease of everything. My REO Grands have been collecting dust. I grew tired of pulling out my multimeter many times a day to check my atty ohms and testing the voltage on my batteries to make sure they coming off the charger correctly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
welcome :thumbs:

I just want to say hello to the SI family. This week I have purchased 4 Volt X2s with matching clearos, and I love the ease of everything. My REO Grands have been collecting dust. I grew tired of pulling out my multimeter many times a day to check my atty ohms and testing the voltage on my batteries to make sure they coming off the charger correctly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle

Welcome Xaria; I has no idea that those pretty, pretty mods were so much work. I adore nice wood-work and exotic woods, but I've managed to resist, and now I'm glad I did. I'll indulge my love of exotic woods elsewhere; perhaps with a nice bowl or tray for my vape gear.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Personally, I wish I could get a set-up like Rave has for both the Original Volts and the X2's, including something for the Volt Cartomizers & Clearomizers (SO many pictures are already posted in the original thread and all over SI for those interested seeing what I am talking about) . . .

But until then - Just as an FYI: although they are mainly made for AVP's (MOD's), there is another very good source for "Hand-Made" woooden desk caddies (can even hold more "stuff") I know of that would surely fit the "Volt" Product line plus other Vaping equipment . . . If anyone is interested PM Me (until Imagine approves then I will post link here.)

EDIT: BTW - Just a thought . . . I also remember seeing an Old Style Wood "Pipe Caddy" with 4 slots/holes on each side and a center compartment w/ a lid at a Goodwill Store that would have worked too . . . "My" Bad I didn't pick it up, because it even had a couple of draws too :facepalm:
OH Well - Next time maybe . . .

Last edited:

grego66

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2012
Nevada
Hello all this is my first post in the SI forum. :)

I bought my first e.cig which was a Vault on the 7th May and haven't had an analog since. I have been very happy with the purchase. I got the Standard Starter kit and chose menthol for the flavour. I have since added another two batteries, blank cartos, another usb charger and more juices.

It's a bit of a learning curve but I have had a lot of good advice on the new members forum and I'm getting there ;)

grego66

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2012
Nevada
Welcome, Xaria!

The X2 is as "mod" as I ever intend to get, and with all the new colors coming, well... that's enough. :D

I think that's the thing, it's knowing when to stop.

SI has delivered everything that I anticipated before I started or knew anything about e.cigs. It gives me the nicotine and I can treat it like an analog, that's what I wanted originally.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Welcome :thumbs:

I bought my first e.cig which was a Vault on the 7th May and haven't had an analog since. I have been very happy with the purchase. I got the Standard Starter kit and chose menthol for the flavour. I have since added another two batteries, blank cartos, another usb charger and more juices.

It's a bit of a learning curve but I have had a lot of good advice on the new members forum and I'm getting there ;)

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Hi everyone...Hope you are having a great Saturday night..!!hope everyone is 'well'.....and vaping happy!*

gfairies4.gif

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio

Hi greg. Welcome!!!

No analogs since May 7........ Good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread