Welcome to Highbrow Vapor - Come on in and say hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Farrrrr out! on the orange cream. weeeeeeee!

Meems

Let me know if it is not enough flavor for you and we can send you a booster on your next order with us to embolden the profile.

Same goes for you Berret (or any of you fine folks for that matter). If you need a booster let me know and I will send one with your next order ;)

I think an orange cream will definitely be making an appearance on the menu soon.:vapor:

That is a great idea lol.

I have been promising poor Lethalp a green tea for ages so that will definitely be a go. The orange cream as well. I already have those two mixed up and tasting yummy and just need to implement them onto the site.

vicsan

Sparky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
IL
Highbrowbacco-Exotic Blend is, hands down, THE BEST tobacco vape I've ever had! I go through a 30ml bottle in no time!

Do you think you could start mixing in 120ml bottles? I would buy this stuff in bulk, if it was offered! :D Please?

The Highbrowbacco-Menthol is outstanding too and I have never been a menthol smoker. This stuff is just GOOD! Your French Pipe is heavenly! The smell...is OMG out-of-this-world.

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Amen to that request!

meems

Highbrowbacco-Exotic Blend is, hands down, THE BEST tobacco vape I've ever had! I go through a 30ml bottle in no time!

Do you think you could start mixing in 120ml bottles? I would buy this stuff in bulk, if it was offered! :D Please?

The Highbrowbacco-Menthol is outstanding too and I have never been a menthol smoker. This stuff is just GOOD! Your French Pipe is heavenly! The smell...is OMG out-of-this-world.

jplanet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
NJ
I see that highbrow is getting some new fans of the vanillas, I can say I have had them both and adore them equally! It would truly be hard for me to pick between the two tho they are both totally different. ...

Can you describe the difference between the two vanillas? I love the Vanilla Bourbon, and I am trying to figure out what to order next. I want to try Cigar, Hazelnut Cream, and a few others, so I would hold off on the other vanilla for now unless it was very, very different...

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Can you describe the difference between the two vanillas? I love the Vanilla Bourbon, and I am trying to figure out what to order next. I want to try Cigar, Hazelnut Cream, and a few others, so I would hold off on the other vanilla for now unless it was very, very different...

I was wondering that too, since the list of ingredients is the same for both. :confused:

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Typing this as I listen to Bryan's radio appearance:

News and Chat with Firebrand and Highbrow Vapor 02/16 by ecigadvanced | Blog Talk Radio

Just wanted to give a shout out to Bryan and Highbrow juice! He donated juice to our local vape meet and from then I was a fan. The Orange de Sangre definitely cannot be beat - tastes just like fresh squeezed orange juice like others mentioned. And yes, it is unbelievably delicious mixed with dessert vapes as well. I have tried the Highbrow exotic, RY4, hazelnut cream, blackberry limoncello, chai tea, and the dark chocolate mint and they are all fabulous. Plan to try many other flavors on my next order and looking forward to trying the new flavors too! I used to DIY heavily and am amazed at the level of customization and work that goes into Highbrow juice, so I wanted to thank Bryan for creating these.

Keener

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
West Virginia
Howdy, all!

I don't normally check in on an order this early on but something weird is showing up in the tracking of my order so figured I'd at least ask. This concerns Order #2049

Placed my order before I went to work on 2/21/12. On 2/23/12, I got the e-mail saying the order had shipped. The included tracking number has stated the following ever since:

"Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 4:31 pm on February 23, 2012 in FRESNO, CA 93704."

Since the package is heading to WV from Fresno, I didn't think much of it at first. Except for that 'status: Delivered' part. Every time I've tracked something, the status is usually blank until after I receive an order (happens far too often with our processing center route) or something along the lines of "processed through such-and-such center" with the given info. But I took that line as meaning it had actually been delivered TO Fresno at the given time.

Sorry to be an early Saturday morning pain in the ...., but figured I'd check on the package if for not my peace of mind then in preparation of being a few days behind. Thanks again in advance and can't wait to try your 'baccers!

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Dang again', why didnt i order the orange? geesh'.
thanks for the blog btw. wont play for some reason. I must have way too many ad block/ pop up blockers going.
Oh goody, glad you loved the exotic, rye4 and hazelnut cream. i ordered those ones at least'. heheheh

Meems

Typing this as I listen to Bryan's radio appearance:

News and Chat with Firebrand and Highbrow Vapor 02/16 by ecigadvanced | Blog Talk Radio

Just wanted to give a shout out to Bryan and Highbrow juice! He donated juice to our local vape meet and from then I was a fan. The Orange de Sangre definitely cannot be beat - tastes just like fresh squeezed orange juice like others mentioned. And yes, it is unbelievably delicious mixed with dessert vapes as well. I have tried the Highbrow exotic, RY4, hazelnut cream, blackberry limoncello, chai tea, and the dark chocolate mint and they are all fabulous. Plan to try many other flavors on my next order and looking forward to trying the new flavors too! I used to DIY heavily and am amazed at the level of customization and work that goes into Highbrow juice, so I wanted to thank Bryan for creating these.

ZenSilk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
SLC
Howdy, all!

I don't normally check in on an order this early on but something weird is showing up in the tracking of my order so figured I'd at least ask. This concerns Order #2049

Placed my order before I went to work on 2/21/12. On 2/23/12, I got the e-mail saying the order had shipped. The included tracking number has stated the following ever since:

Since the package is heading to WV from Fresno, I didn't think much of it at first. Except for that 'status: Delivered' part. Every time I've tracked something, the status is usually blank until after I receive an order (happens far too often with our processing center route) or something along the lines of "processed through such-and-such center" with the given info. But I took that line as meaning it had actually been delivered TO Fresno at the given time.

Sorry to be an early Saturday morning pain in the ...., but figured I'd check on the package if for not my peace of mind then in preparation of being a few days behind. Thanks again in advance and can't wait to try your 'baccers!

The USPS tracking system has been so screwy as of late, since their update actually. I sometimes get "Delivered", wait 3 days, and then the item actually gets delivered. I don't know why this is. I always put in a claim the first day and they always get back to be on the second business day either to tell me it's on it's way or to ask if I got it. Maybe call their help canter, in my experience they always tend to want to help, and ladies who I have talked to have been knowledgeable and very nice.

ZenSilk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
SLC
Thank ya', Zen. Was hoping USPS just screwed up system-wise and that it was sent out that day from Fresno lol. Good to hear I'm not the only one to see something like that recently. I'll see if it comes in with the mail in about an hour then may give 'em a call.

Yeah it should take 3-5 days from fresno to WV. I get mine in two days from HB after shipping. I would definitely call them, but most likely it will show up on monday or tuesday if it's still en route.

What flavors did you order? If you bought some cheesecake or orange, you should vape them right out of the box! I just got a 30ml of cheesecake and it was ready to roll without steeping time.

The Cheesecake gets richer and creamier as time goes by. It literally starts out perfect and gets infinitely more perfect. Orange doesn't change too much but it does become sweeter, still just as perfect. The Pom get juicier tasting, sweeter and even more-so perfectly replicates Pomegranate. The RY4 is nice right out of the box but the tobacco flavor is mainly the flavor you get, let it sit for 3 days and it's a brand new animal, all of the non-tobacco notes come through vibrantly, and the cocoa rounds off the tobacco bite in such a way I can hardly describe it.

I just ordered three more flavors. I can't stop.

Keener

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
West Virginia
I'm primarily a 'Bacco only kind of feller, so I snatched the Exotic Blend and RY4 (natch). Can't wait. I've grown complacent as of late, but my main supplier from the past few months has went bottoms-up on the flavoring front and it seems every time I find an "All Day Vape" the creator drops the flavor. Happened 3 times now. So daddy's looking for his ADV again, and from the sound of Highbrow I may very well be in for it.

ZenSilk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
SLC
I'm primarily a 'Bacco only kind of feller, so I snatched the Exotic Blend and RY4 (natch). Can't wait. I've grown complacent as of late, but my main supplier from the past few months has went bottoms-up on the flavoring front and it seems every time I find an "All Day Vape" the creator drops the flavor. Happened 3 times now. So daddy's looking for his ADV again, and from the sound of Highbrow I may very well be in for it.

Have only heard great stuff about Exotic Blend, but I do have RY4. I like the tobacco vapes, the first time I tried one it really did take me off guard, I mean how could possible expect a vapor to taste like tobacco? I have only tried 3 over-all, but the RY4 I literally could vape exclusively. It's so perfectly balanced across the board. You will absolutely love it.

Scribe331

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fresno
highbrowvapor.com
Howdy, all!

Hi Keener. Orders on Feb 22nd were scanned incorrectly by the USPS at their first drop off point. I have double checked all of the orders from that day and they did indeed depart Fresno to secondary hubs but I have a sneaking suspicion that they will not track until delivered to your doorsteps. Sorry about the confusion

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Ok I tried to do this a couple days ago, but it got erased somehow and didn't post :glare:

I have been in vaping nirvana since I got my cheesecake torte :wub:
This is truly wonderful juice, it has all the right components of cheesecake, the creamy, the butter, the cheesiness? And the sweetness, so very wonderful and def worth the wait, I can't get enough!:vapor::vapor:

It occurred to me when I started vaping it what I love so much about highbrow, I will explain, when I first started vaping the first few hits I kept thinking I had juice in my mouth. I didn't, it was just the sweetness that was lingering from the juice. There is something about Highbrow and they way or what they sweeten with, it's just delicious, and it stays with u. This is a great stand alone flavor, but it lends itself well to mixing too, I will admit I added a lil strawberry to my cart (shh don't tell scribe!) and a couple drops of vbd to just take it over the edge of yumminess! :p I will most likely try it with the orange, and the apple as well, I don't see a reason it could go wrong! This one is a winner for sure! My search is over! :rickroll::thumbs:

I also received more of my Highbrow vannilas, oh how I have missed them. They are sheer perfection. So rich and complex, and as the days pass they just get better and better! I don't know of a better vannila, at least not like theirs that compares.

That is the other thing I love so much about their juice, u don't mistake it for anything else. I will never have to look at the bottle like "now what was this?" distinctive, and unforgettable. Thanks again Highbrow, u made the mama smile!! :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread